- Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology featuring Intel Core2 Duo Processor
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Service Pack 1(1)(20a)
- 16.0 inch Diagonal High Definition(8) HP BrightView Infinity Display (1366?768)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 130M with up to 2815MB total available graphics memory with 1024MB dedicated
- 4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 500GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)(7)
- LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD R/RW with Double Layer
- HP Webcam
- Intel WiFi Link 5100AGN and Bluetooth(10)(10b)(10d)(13)
- 6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
- Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)
- HP HDX Notebook Protective Sleeve
- 1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
Expanding on the elegance of the current line, the new HDX series is defined by fluid, modern lines and metalized finishes with surprising innovations inside and out. High-gloss HP Imprint finish in titanium and chrome now encases all surfaces visible during normal use for greater durability, and a sleeve is included for extra protection. The HDX series Fluid Imprint features a flowing linear pattern that enhances the reflective qualities of the metallic finish. The streamlined look is enhanced with a color-matched keyboard and touchpad. And touch media controls light up and become visible only when the system is powered on further enhancing the clean appearance. HP?s mobile products have won coveted International Red Dot, iF and CES Innovation design awards and been recognized by other leading design institutions.
Extreme entertainment is at your fingertips with everything you need to enjoy content in the highest-quality formats - and create your own show. Introducing HP MediaSmart for access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, Internet(15) TV and radio at the touch of a button.
- Watch standard DVDs in high definition with Video Upscaling.
- Connect to your HD TV via the HDMI port to view content from your HP HDX notebook.
- Control playback with the HP ScrollSmart Remote Control.
- Edit and burn HD content with Cyberlink DVD Suite Premium.
- Create movies complete with special effects fast with Muvee Reveal premium.
- Enjoy thunderous audio enabled by the HP Triple Bass Subwoofer.
- Get simulated surround sound with Dolby Home Theater and Altec Lansing speakers.
- Experience true immersion in 3D games with NVIDIA G9600 series graphics and discrete video memory with DirectX 10 support.
- One-year limited hardware and software warranty with 24/7 phone support
- Toll-free phone support during warranty via direct line to an HDX Specialist in the U.S. at 1.866.408.5408 and toll-free support in Canada at 1.800.HP.INVENT.
- Easy-to-use dashboard for system diagnostics and updates with preinstalled HP Advisor
DESIGNED TO CAPTIVATE
For those who want the latest performance technologies enabling a premium home cinema and computing experience, the HP HDX 16 delivers in a design that balances performance and mobility. Its elegant Fluid Imprint finish encases leading-edge mobile architectures from Intel and NVIDIA. HP HDX notebook PCs provide the options you need to connect, enjoy and experience peace of mind.
- HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 Display. Get the latest widescreen format for optimal high-def playback and greater productivity with the 16.0" diagonal HP HD BrightView Infinity display.(8)
- Connect(15) with the HP Webcam. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omni directional microphone and an IM solution. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos to share on your favorite social networking site. Personalize your videos with included YouCam software.
- Enhanced security options. HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection locks your hard drive into place when it senses abrupt motion to help prevent data loss. The eSATA/USB Combo port enables fast backup to an external hard drive. And the dual hard disk drives provide an easy back up option. The integrated fingerprint reader offers greater security and ease-of-use by associating passwords to your system and online accounts with unique fingerprints.
- Personalized disc labels with LightScribe. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Cyberlink DVD Premium. Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text.(16a)
- Full-memory access. Windows Vista(1) 64-bit operating systems are able to fully access system memory to support 3D games and complex applications.
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
- HP advanced power management features and aggressive default power settings for reduced energy consumption
- Exclusive use of EPA SmartWay carriers for fewer transportation-related emissions
- Recyclable packaging optimized for minimal material use
- Free and responsible recycling for your old HP and Compaq computing hardware
- Look for HP's environmentally responsible accessories