- For use in wide variety of applications; Digital Still Cameras, Camcorders and other SD card compatible devices
- Available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities
- Class 4 speed is recommended for AVC-HD recording
- Label area on the card for organization and easy identification
- Includes x-Pict Story picture sharing software
1) Create a customized slideshow of your favorite images and music in 3 easy steps
2) Upload and share customized slideshow online
- Includes File Rescue Software; recover accidentally deleted images, MPEG and MP4 video
Sony SD Memory cards are compatible with multiple SD/SDHC manufacturer devices providing the ultimate in flexibility. Sony SD cards have undergone rigorous testing ultimately providing optimized performance with your hardware device.
Shooting Applications ? What SD card is best for me?
In order for you to get the most out of your digital experience, you should know which SD card is best suited for the applications you wish to use on your device. For users looking to get the most out of the device, a Class 4 card or higher is best. All of Sony?s SD cards offer Class 4 performance.
Sony SD Memory cards are Class 4, which are ideal for high-speed applications like HD video recording. Class 4 also supports fast file transfer.
Free Downloadable Software
File Rescue Sony offers file rescue software which can recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted on the card. x-Pict Story software x-Pict software is included in all Sony SD cards and can be used for creating customized slideshows of your images.
Shoots 1,200 (14 megapixel) photos
Records: High Definition (5 Mps) 3 hour 15 minutes High Definition (24 Mps) 40 minutes
Interface: 4bit parallel
Memory Stick Interface: 4bit parallel
Memory Size: 8GB
Usable Capacity (Approx.): 7.3GB
Operating Current: 200mA (Max)
Operating Temperature Requirements: -25 to approx.+85 degees Celsius (Non-condensing)
Power Requirements (voltage): 2.7V-3.6V
Service and Warranty
Limited Warranty Card: Printed on operating instructions
Services Support Period: 1 Year
Weights and Measurements
Dimensions (Approx.): 24x32x2.1 mm
Weight (Approx.): 2g