Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace and quiet in your living room with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 85 percent,while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD and in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 85 percent
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Use for MP3, CD, DVD and in-flight entertainment systems; remove detachable cable for noise-cancelling function without audio input
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics-no external modules needed
- Includes a durable carrying case with attached pouch for accessories