Demand value-and get it.
More people choose HP PCs than any other brand, for good reason: you get more for your money. More value. More trust in the name. Better design. Don't settle for less. Demand more and get it with the HP Pavilion g6 series.
Look what comes standard in your Pavilion g6 Notebook.
Value starts here! Features, performance and all the essentials you need for everyday activities like getting organized, browsing and shopping online, doing office projects or homework, keeping in touch, playing music, viewing photos, streaming videos, watching movies and more. Take it all with you in colorful style, with famed HP reliability. For work, play, school and social: the HP Pavilion g6 series Notebook.
- 15.6" diagonal HD LED display
- Get up to 4 hours of battery life with the 6-cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion battery.
- Photos and videos pop with VISION Technology from AMD and AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs P360.
- Enjoy brilliant colors, sharp images and smooth HD video playback with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics.
- Store up to 66,000 photos, 60,000 tracks or 120 movies in HD with the 320GB hard drive.
- Award-winning HP Imprint finish in charcoal gray.
- Relax with 60 days of protection from online viruses and identity theft with Norton Internet Security 2011.
Get all this in your Pavilion g6 too.
- Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Digital Media Reader for SD and Multimedia cards
- DLNA Certified to stream music, photos and videos to devices anywhere in your home. Seamless! (Requires DLNA Certified devices and Windows Media Player 12)
Connect online. Fast and easy!
Hand-picked HP PC technologies help your Pavilion g6 Notebook think, act and interact online the way you do.
- Get organized-conveniently. With HP Cloud Drive, store all your files in one place and access them anywhere, anytime you're online.
- Built-in HP Webcam lets you chat live, capture video and still images. Send to friends, upload to Facebook. Bonus: Personalize with YouCam software! (included)
- Connect fast anywhere internet access is available, with built-in Wireless LAN.
Entertainment value? It's a natural.
Major studios have long relied on HP technology when making blockbuster movies, from Disney's Fantasia (1940) to DreamWorks' Avatar (2009) and Shrek (2010). No wonder your HP Pavilion g6 notebook delivers outstanding entertainment value: it's in our DNA.
- Enjoy crystal clear dialog in movies and vocals in music with SRS Premium Sound and Altec Lansing speakers.
- Vivid color sweeps across full-screen HD content with the brilliant 16:9 HP BrightView display. Dive in!
- Sometimes bigger is better. The HDMI port on your g6 notebook connects to your HD-TV-so everyone can watch together!
Rely on HP to bring you a notebook this tough.
The U.S. Air Force relies on HP to help define and support its cyber warfare strategy to keep data safe from network attacks. And, as the preferred technology vendor to run its critical operations. Understandably so: HP computers are tested for quality in the most harsh environments, including subzero temperatures, high humidity and stress through repeated drops, shock and vibration. Our notebooks must survive extreme temperatures while running-up to 65 degrees C (149 degrees F). Before releasing this HP Pavilion g6 model for consumer use, we put it through more than 150 tests, consuming at least 90,000 hours-all to ensure your HP notebook can outlast the rigors of daily life.
Award-winning service and support come standard.
HP stands apart as the only PC vendor to have received the Excellence in Service Operations certification and STAR awards from TSIA, the industry's leading association for technology services. Contact us any time and way you want.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
VISION Technology from AMD with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs P360
1MB L2 Cache
Up to 3.2 GT/s system bus running at AC/DC mode 25 watt
3GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
Maximum supported = 8GB
ACCESSIBLE MEMORY SLOTS
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics with up to 1405MB total graphics memory
320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)
FINISH AND FEATURES
HP Imprint finish in charcoal grey
HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone
LightScribe SuperMulti DVD Burner
15.6" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n WLAN
Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards
SRS Premium Sound with Altec Lansing speakers
Touch Pad with Multi-Gesture Support and On/Off Button
EXTERNAL NOTEBOOK PORTS
3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)
14.72" (L)x 9.65" (W) x 1.20" (min H)/1.43" (max H)
Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
65W AC Adapter
6-Cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion Battery
up to 4 hours
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Toll-Free Support (NA)
1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
30-Days Free Limited Software Support with 1-Year (from date of purchase) with Product Registration.
SECURITY AND SUPPORT
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 (60-day trial)
HP Support Assistant
HP Power Manager
HP Setup Manager
HP Recovery Manager
Accellor (in HP Setup)
ISP Partners (in HP Setup)
Lojack Theft Protection (Link in Start Menu)
PRODUCTIVITY AND FINANCE
Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded (purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite)
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live Writer
Windows Live Movie Maker
Windows Live Mesh
MULTIMEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
Cyberlink PowerDVD 9
Cyberlink YouCam BE (Webcam)
Cyberlink Power2Go HE
HP Music Store powered by Rhapsody
HP Movie Store powered by RoxioNow
HP Games powered by WildTangent
Snapfish Picture Mover
HP Cloud Drive
HP Wireless Assistant