- Up to 22 MB/s transfer speed
- Class 10 is recommended for continuous shooting with DSLR cameras
- Memory card used for transferring large capacity of data at high speed
- Compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC Camera and Camcorder devices
- File rescue downloadable software recovers photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. World?s first software to support AVCHD files
- X-Pict Story downloadable software is great for creating customized slideshows of your images
- Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities
Sony SDHC Memory cards are compatible with multiple SD/SDHC manufacturer devices providing the ultimate in flexibility. Sony SDHC cards have undergone rigorous testing ultimately providing optimized performance with your hardware device.
Shooting Applications - What SD card is best for me?
In order for you to get the most out of your digital experience, you should know which SDHC card is best suited for the applications you wish to use on your device. SDHC Class 10 is the latest high speed technology ideal for high-speed applications such as HD video recording and continuous shooting
SDHC Class 10 cards are ideal for high-speed applications such as HD video recording and continuous shooting. Class 10 also supports fast file transfer.
Free Downloadable Software
File rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. It's the world?s first software to support AVCHD files. x-Pict Story software is included in all Sony SD/SDHC cards and can be used for creating customized slideshows of your images.
Shoots up to 1,000 (16 megapixel) photos
Records: Up to 3 hours 10 minutes of 5Mbps High Definition video Up to 35 minutes of 28 Mbps full High Definition video