Nikon USA Factory refurbished with 90 Day Nikon Warranty.
- Versatile and ultra-compact with a powerful focal length range of 55-200mm designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this is an ideal 3.6X zoom lens for portraiture, sports or wildlife.
- An excellent companion to the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Two ED glass elements achieve minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
Specifications 55-200mm (35mm equivalent 82.5-300mm) Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6 Minimum Aperture: f/22-32 Weight: Approx. 255g (9 oz.) Dimensions: Approx. 68mm x 79mm long (2.7 in. x 3.1 in.) Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.5 Picture Angle on Nikon DX Format Sensor: 28 degrees, 50 minutes (@55mm) to 8 degrees (@200mm) AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature more compact lens designs and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (with 2 ED glass elements) DX Type: DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models Minimum Focus Distance: 0.95m (3.1 ft.) Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens - FACTORY REFURBISHED
LC-52 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
CL-0815 Soft Lens Case
90-Day Nikon USA Warranty
Promotions & Special Offers: