The HT-Z320 Home Theater System reveals the smallest details in sight and sound, to deliver the greatest impact from all your digital media. An HDMI connection up-converts output to near-1080p, so your DVDs become instantly crisper and clearer when displayed on your HDTV. With Auto Sound Calibration (ASC), the output from each speaker is balanced for optimal sound reproduction in any room. And every type of audio is delivered with clearer sound and less distortion, thanks to front and center speaker cones made with "green" high-density, bio kelp fibers.
- Single DVD changer
- HDMI output
- 5.1 channel home theater audio system
- Improved USB host play with DVD/DVD?R/
- DVD +/-RW/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/Jpeg viewer/WMA/DivX
- DivX playback: Insert DVDs & CDs that have DivX movies downloaded via computer and enjoy watching them on the large-scale TV.
- Wireless ready
- iPod connectivity compatible
- Anynet Plus (HDMI-CEC): allows peripheral AV devices such as a Home Theater to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- Energy Star Compliant - reduces energy consumption.
- CD Ripping
Total Power: 1000 W
Number of Channels: 5.1
DVD Disc Capacity: 1
DVD/DVD +/-R/DVD +/- RW
DIVX (including XVID)
Dolby Pro Logic II
Dolby Pro Logic IIx
USB HOST: Yes (with CD ripping)
HDMI Out: 1
Audio Inputs: 2
Optical Inputs: 1
i-Pod: Yes (video, audio, and iPhone compatible)
Headphone Jack: 1
Dimensions & Weight (WxHxD)
Set Net16.93" x 2.76" x 11.1"
Spk (sub woofer) 7.09" x 12.6" x 14.96"
Spk (front) 3.96" x 5.93" x 3.51"
Spk (center) 11.81" x 2.32" x 1.97"
Gross Weight: One Packing 28.66 lbs.