If you can scribble, trace or wave a finger in the air you can use the 3Doodler 2.0. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Have you ever dreamed of drawing in 3D?
Then dream no more! The 3Doodler is the world's first and best 3D printing pen that allows you to draw in 3D by extruding heated plastic filament that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure. You?ll be able to draw up into the air and create anything you can think of, whether it be a lamp shade, an architectural model, decorations, or even jewelry. The most amazing pen we've ever seen.
The redesigned 3Doodler 2.0 is the world's best pen that lets you draw in 3D, so you can sculpt amazing objects and models from the ground up. Try making an Eiffel Tower, a skyscraper, or anything else you can imagine. The possibilities are endless!
Even easier to use than the original!
Simply place the meltable plastic drawing sticks in your 3Doodler 2.0 and plug it in. Wait for it to heat up (be careful not to touch the tip), and press the button to start. It's works like a hot glue gun, but fits in your hand like a regular marker so drawing feels more natural!
Turn your sketches into amazing 3D sculptures.
- Slimmer (75% smaller), lighter (only 1.8 oz!), and stronger than the original
- Enhanced airflow cools the plastic almost immediately, making it even easier to doodle in the air
- Easy to useGCohas 2 speeds to control the flow
- New double-click function provides continuous flow so you can draw without having to hold down any buttons
- Sleek anodized aluminum housing is easier to hold and feels great to touch
- Fully re-engineered drive system allows for smoother, more consistent 3Doodles
- Uses safe, PLA plastic "drawing sticks" that harden in seconds after dispensed
- Redesigned nozzle delivers better performance and more accurate doodles
- Warms up in less than 2 minutesGCoindicator light will change when the pen is ready
- Manual temperature optimization lets you make minor flow adjustments for expertly consistent doodles
- Includes 50 drawing sticks in 10 colors (additional sticks available in 30 colors)
- Plugs into standard outlet and uses less than half the power of the original 3Doodler