- 720P LCOS Short-Throw Pico Projector
- Next generation 150 Lumen optical engine
- Native 1280x720P HD Resolution
- Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 Hour LEDs
- HDMI, VGA, MicroSD, USB, and AV Inputs
- Powerful ARM Processor for Videos and Photos
- Onboard Video, Picture, and Music Player
- Samsung Galaxy and iPhone Compatible
- Projects up to 100" image (in low-light conditions)
- 60+ Minute Li-Ion Battery Life
The AAXA ST200 is a true 720P (1280x700) native resolution pico projector featuring short-throw optics that displays larger images at shorter distances. The ST200 LED Pico Projector incorporates a solid-state light-source with a life-span of 15,000 hours and is a true mobile powerhouse featuring a 60-minute lithium ion battery and an onboard media player capable of producing digital pictures and supporting video playback. An array of inputs complements the media player: HDMI, microSD, USB, AV-RCA, and VGA. The AAXA ST200 LED Pico Projector is a compact and sleek pocket projector measuring only 5.5" x 3.8" x 1.3" and weighing only 0.7lbs. With the LED light-source, the ST200 is energy efficient as well - consuming only 20 watts on DC power. Other input / output options include video input and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
True HD 720P Resolution
The ST200 LED Pico Projector delivers a stunning true HD 1280x720P native resolution through a 3rd generation LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) imager. No resolution gimmicks are employed (up-scaling, pixel turning, optics vibration) - what you see is what you get.
All In One Mobile Media Powerhouse
Directly onboard is a powerful media player that lets users share photos, videos, and other digital media with family and friends anytime, anywhere. The powerful ARM-based processor enables native playback of 720P high resolution videos, movies, and high megapixel pictures. Combined with the built-in 60-minute battery, the ST200 is a true mobile projection solution independent of other data sources or devices.
Mobile Presentation Solution
The ST200 is a mobile projector that fits comfortably in a purse, briefcase, backpack or laptop bag. With its onboard media player, users can simply load a slideshow or video presentation directly into the projector for immediate usage. With its onboard battery and quick start (no warm up) LEDs, business professionals can easily and quickly deliver a group presentation without the need to worry about cables, external devices, or crowding around notebooks or tablets.
Perfect for Gaming
The ST200 is a great gaming accessory featuring a short-throw 150 lumen 720P HD optical engine that is able to deliver a huge 100" image (dark areas only) for a truly immersive gaming experience. With HDMI, RCA, VGA connectivity, the ST200 connects to almost all gaming consoles and devices.
Quick On & Off
Long warm up and cool down times (oftentimes lasting several minutes) are required for projectors using traditional lamps. The ST200 Short Throw LED Pico Projector's LED light source enables it to achieve full brightness within seconds. It also turns off instantly, as well.
Long Operating Life
Conventional lamp-based projectors require frequent bulb changes with very expensive bulbs that cost hundreds of dollars. The ST200's LED light source lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps, so bulb changes are a thing of the past!
Versatile Multimedia Support
- Blu-Ray/DVD/Set Top Box
- Gaming Consoles
- Media Player & Phones
Onboard Lithium Ion Battery
The ST200 incorporates a premium grade 60-minute lithium ion battery able to withstand multiple charge-cycles with little capacity erosion. The onboard lithium ion battery enables true anytime, anywhere projection.
Short Throw Optics
The ST200 incorporates a short-throw optical system. Short-throw optics have the advantage of delivering a brighter and larger image at a shorter "throw" distance. The calculation of a projector's throw-ratio is (distance / picture width) and the ratio for the ST200 is 0.8. The challenges of short throw optics is image uniformity and optical complexity. Both are challenges that the ST200 has overcome.
Inputs & Connectors
- Focus Wheel
- Navigation Pad
- Charge Indicator
- Power Switch
- Micro SD
- Mini - VGA
- Composite Input
- Audio Out
- USB Reader
- HDMI Input
- Remote Sensor
The AAXA ST200 Short Throw LED Pico Projector light source consumes less power. The LED is also 100% free of mercury and, as the bulb never needs to be replaced, there are no discarded bulbs.
- Max Input Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080P)
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 (720P)
- Brightness: 150 Lumens
- Throw Ratio: 0.8:1
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Noise: 30dB
- Projection Lens: Manual Focus
- Projection Image: 10 - 100 inches
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Lamp: Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology Life 15,000hrs
- Battery Runtime: Approximately 60 Minutes
- Audio Output: Stereo 1w speaker Stereo speaker / headphone mini-jack
- Color: Soft White
- File Playback: USB Memory Stick reader, Micro SD/TF Card, microSD Card Reader (up to 16GB)
- Menu Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese
- Aspect Ratio Control: 16:9
- Dimensions: 140mm x 80mm x 35mm
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Supported Formats: MP3 / WMA / OGG / WAV / AVI / WMV / SMV / BMP / JPG / GIF / TXT
- Conformances: CE, FCC Class A
Inputs / Outputs
- Video In: HDMI, Mini-VGA, Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack)
- Audio Out: 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack
- USB: Full Sized USB 2.0