This is Aquapac's iPad case. But it's also a perfect way to protect and carry all sorts of gear - phones, cameras, passports and other important documents. Anything you need to keep 100% waterproof when you're exposed to the elements.
- The touchscreen on your iPad will work perfectly
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a shoulderstrap
- Like most of Aquapac's cases it'll float if you drop it in the water.
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.)
Comes supplied with: Adjustable shoulderstrap
- Colour: Cool Grey with grey shoulderstrap
- Malerials: TPU
What does 'Submersible' Mean?: The Aquaclip sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
Full 5-Year Warranty All Aquapacs come with a 'Full 5-Year Warranty'
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): W 11.5" x H 14.5"