The Aspire easyStore H340 is a wonderfully compact and quiet home appliance that lets you store, protect, share and grow your digital library with family and friends. Powered by an efficient Intel Atom Processor and controlled by the secure Windows Home Server operating system, the easyStore H340 helps to keep your files safe and backs up your home PCs. Additional features include one-touch USB backup for quick file uploading from your favorite portable device, Lights Out standby-and-resume time scheduler and support for DLNA-enabled entertainment appliances.
- Store photos, music, video and important documents all in one place. It holds up to 500,000 digital photos, 300,000 MP3 files and 4,285 hours of movies (based on 3MB per photo, 5MB per MP3 file and 350MB per hour playing time
- Protect vital documents and precious family photos from PC or hard drive failure. The easyStore automatically saves a copy of important files from every computer connected to it.
- Share favorite photos, music and video. They can be simultaneously accessed by you, your family and friends.
- The Aspire easyStore H340 is perfect for the home because it runs quietly and is compact enough to be stored almost anywhere.
Network Client OS
- Genuine Windows Vista
- Genuine Windows XP
- Intel Atom Processor 230 (512KB L2 cache, 1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB)
- Mobile Intel 945GC Express
- 2GB (2/0) DDR2 800 SDRAM
- 256MB flash ROM
- 1TB* SATA hard drive
- Up to four 3.5 inch hot-swappable** SATA hard drives supported, 4.0TB* maximum
- RJ-45 LAN
- Recovery/reset pinhole
- Five USB 2.0 (one front, four back)
- McAfee Total Protection Service (six-month trial)
Dimensions & Weight
- 7.9 inch (200mm) W x 7.1 inch (180mm) D x 8.3 inch (212mm) H
- 9.9 lb (4.5kg) without hard drive, 11.2 lb. (5.1kg) with one hard drive
- One-year limited warranty****
* When referring to storage capacity, TB stands for a thousand gigabytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
** The hard drive containing the operating system cannot be hot-swapped. Doing so will cause a system crash. If the drive is moved to another bay, the system must be powered off. Acer is not responsible for problems/damage caused by performing such a procedure. Performance is assured only with Acer-approved components. Installation of other components is at the user's own risk.
***For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
* Specifications are subject to change by Acer without notice.