The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computer?s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020 - The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica?s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica?s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company?s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Experience AT2020 USB. Plug it in and transform your sound.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise ? perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch
ELEMENT - Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN - Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20-16,000 Hz
POWER REQUIREMENTS - USB Power (5V DC)
WEIGHT - 13.2 oz (374 g)
DIMENSIONS - 6.38" (162.0 mm) long,
2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR - USB-type
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED - Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable
WARRANTY - U.S. Two-Year Limited End-User Warranty