Hand Orientation: Right | Shaft Material: Steel | Flex: Uniflex | Configuration: 4-PW, AW
- RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity lower and deeper by redistributing weight in the back cavity; providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron.
- Fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system that enables our engineers to precisely position the CG and engineer the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed. The longer hosel provides a more conventional look that inspires confidence.
- Black PVD Finish Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive look for reduced glare and strong appeal in the bag.
- Multi-Material Medallion Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane, it fine-tunes sound and enhances feel off the clubface.
- Customized Set Options Golfers who struggle hitting long irons can increase distance and forgiveness by substituting RAZR X HL Hybrids into their set where their confidence and consistency start to drop off.