A superb refinement to a true Canon classic, the new TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II offers enhanced functionality and image quality in its most popular tilt-shift focal length. Designed with UD glass to minimize and compensate for chromatic aberrations and a specially coated aspherical element for the highest possible glare-free image quality, this tilt-shift lens features an angle of view of 84? on a full-frame camera.
New TS rotation lets users freely combine tilting and shifting within the range of +/- 90? in the direction of movement. The Tilt function has an enhanced range of movement of up to +/- 8.5?, a revolving construction for both portrait and landscape shooting modes, locking, ergonomically-designed and easily operated tilt and shift knobs, uses a circular aperture for beautiful out-of-focus areas, and is constructed using only lead-free glass and has an SWC lens coating that controls ghosting and flare to a far greater degree than earlier coating technologies.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24mm 1:3.5
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84 degrees (without tilt or shift)
- Image circle diameter: 67.2mm
- Focus Adjustment: Manual focus, rear focusing system (no floating system)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.69 ft./0.21m (maximum close-up magnification: 0.34x)
- Aperture Control: EMD with 8 blade iris diaphragm, circular aperture
- Filter Size: 82mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 4.2 in./88.5 x 106.9mm, 27.5 oz./780g