Designed for use with the EOS M Digital Camera, the EF-M 18?55mm f/3.5?5.6 IS STM lens offers a compact and lightweight design for easy portability. Its image stabilization system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction to deliver stunning video and photos without blur. A seven-blade circular aperture helps create beautiful, soft backgrounds for expressive video and portraits!
The EF-M 18?55mm f/3.5?5.6 IS STM has three aspheric lens elements that help reduce aberration throughout the zoom range to provide high resolution and high contrast for superb image quality. Optimized lens placement and coatings ensure minimized ghosting and flare. This lens also supports the EOS M Digital Camera?s Movie Servo AF function for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video shooting by utilizing a stepping motor; it even has Dynamic IS to provide the image stabilization needed while recording video when walking (in movie shooting mode).
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 18-55mm, 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction - 13 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View - 74 degrees 20' - 27 degrees 50'
- Focus Adjustment - Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance - 0.82 ft. / 0.25m
- Zoom System - Rotating Type
- Filter Size - 52mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight - 2.4 x 2.4 inch, 7.4 oz. / 60.9 x 61.0mm, 210g