Just need to print? The new Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer prints fast and smart-so you can focus on growing your business. Tailored to small office printing needs, it delivers big business results: crisp, colorful prints of all your business documents quickly and cost-effectively.
The MAXIFY iB4020 is elegantly efficient. Designed to save time and money and enhance productivity, it boasts a quick first printout time. Built to handle big jobs, each of its two paper cassettes holds 500 sheets of paper -a full ream in all- to save you time reloading paper. When you load one 500 page paper cassette with letterhead and the other with plain paper, you are instantly ready for any job.
The ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula guarantees crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to high quality, low-cost prints.
With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology,1 it's easier than ever to share and print information directly from your tablet or smartphone via popular Cloud services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
The iB4020 is eco-friendly, meeting EPEAT, Energy Star and other environmental standards. Best of all, it?s backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
- High Page Yield: Can saves money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Low Cost per print: Designed for efficiency, MAXIFY printers offer a low cost per print.
- Dual Resistant High Density Ink: The Dual resistant High Density Ink System offers exceptionally dense and durable inks that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant.
- Monthly Duty Cycle: With a 30,000 page peak monthly duty cycle, the MAXIFY iB4020 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Quick First Print: With quick first print, you're always ready to print within seconds.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: With MAXIFY Printing Solutions, you can print documents directly from online services, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Twitter and Google Drive.
- US-Based Service & Support: To help serve your business better, MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based service & support.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm / Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- PGI-2200 BK XL
- PGI-2200 C XL
- PGI-2200 M XL
- PGI-2200 Y XL
- PGI-2200 C
- PGI-2200 M
- PGI-2200 Y
- PGI-2200 BK
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- AirPrint,3 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print,4 MAXIFY Printing Solutions,1 Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing
Output Tray Capacity:
- Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6"
- Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
Other Features: Airprint,3 Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print,4 Wireless Printing,5 Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,8 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle,2 Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link
- Windows:10 Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R211
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R211
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R211
- Mac: (12) Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5
- Hi-Speed USB
Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 11.5" (H)
Weight: 21.5 lbs.
Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions ("PPS") app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/600 inch at minimum.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with Windows RT devices.
- Requires an Internet connection.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
- Available from printer driver and fax driver only. XPS drive is not supported for Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
- Internet connection required during software installation.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. Visit Canon for details.