Premium Photo Printer with Individual Ink Tanks and Built-In Auto Duplex.
Photo lab-quality 4" x 6" borderless prints in 20 seconds? Yes, you can do that, and much more. The new 5-color ink system - four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black ink - produces vivid colors and bold, black text. And Canon's patented print head technology creates beautiful, long-lasting photos with resolution up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi.
You can also print photos directly from a compatible digital camera or camera phone3 - no computer required! The two paper trays let you store both photo and plain paper, allowing you to automatically print 2-sided and save on costs. Quick Start lets you power up in seconds, and the Auto Photo Fix feature corrects red-eye and enhances your images.
Speed & Quality
Long-Lasting Beautiful Photos - ChromaLife100+ system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years4.
Five High-Performance Ink Tanks - The 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. You replace only the color that runs out, rather than a multi-color tank containing unused ink.
Spectacular Resolution - This stylish home printer delivers a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi, with droplets as small as 1 picoliter for spectacular photo detail and document clarity. And you won't have to wait long for your exceptional photos. A beautiful borderless 4" x 6" photo takes approx. 20 seconds.
Ease of Use
Auto Duplex Print - The two paper trays let you store photo paper in one, plain paper in the other, so you're always ready to print either photos or documents. Plus, you can automatically print 2-sided to save paper.
Automatic Image Optimization - Just one of the features on the included Easy-PhotoPrint EX software is Auto Photo Fix, which optimizes your images for such factors as skin tone, white balance and brightness, and makes red-eye corrections.
Just Snap and Print - Print right from your infrared-enabled mobile camera phone!
PictBridge - With direct photo printing, just connect to any PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder, and print! It's easy and there's no computer required.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CS 5600F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
- To learn more about Generation Green, visit www.usa.canon.com/green
ENERGY STAR qualified
To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, and one of the leading producers of energy-efficient equipment, Canon has qualified more than 400 of its products since the program began and is proud to offer you copiers, printers, scanners, and multifunction devices that help protect the environment, without compromising features or performance.
Why buy ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR equals saving money.
The typical home office with an ENERGY STAR qualifed fax, printer, copier and scanner is projected to save more than $230 over the life of the product. So start saving now by choosing Canon ENERGY STAR-qualified Products.