The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM is a lightweight, compact L Series telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilizer. The optical Image Stabilization in the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens provides up to an incredible four stops of shake correction-a first for Canon IS lenses. The use of fluorite UD lens elements provides excellent optical performance in terms of resolution and contrast. These features, together with its water-and dust-proof construction, provide both the performance and portability to meet user demands.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 70 - 200mm f/4
- Lens Construction 20 elements in 15 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 34 degrees - 12 degrees (with full-frame cameras)
- Focus Adjustment AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance 3.94 ft. / 1.2m
- Zoom System 7-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 72 degrees)
- Filter Size 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.0 x 6.8 in. / 76 x 172mm, 268. oz. / 760g (lens only)
This Kit Includes:
EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM with Case and Hood USA Warranty
Canon's 70-200mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras feature ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for quick and quiet autofocusing; lightweight construction; fluorite UD lens elements produce excellent optical performance.
Our Price: $1,099.00