This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
- Optical Design Learn More : Refractor
- Aperture Learn More : 70 mm (2.76 in)
- Focal Length Learn More : 900 mm (35.43 in)
- Focal Ratio Learn More : 12.86
- Eyepiece 1 Learn More : 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Magnification 1 Learn More : 45 x
- Eyepiece 2 Learn More : 10 mm (0.39 in)
- Magnification 2 Learn More : 90 x
- Mount Learn More : CG-2 Equatorial
- Optical Coatings Learn More : Fully Coated
- Weight Learn More : 18 lb (8.16 kg)
- Finderscope Learn More : Built-on StarPointer
- Tube Attachment : Dovetail Bar
- Star Diagonal Learn More : Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
- Tripod Learn More : 1.25" steel tube legs
- CD ROM Learn More : The Sky L1
- Highest Useful Magnification Learn More : 165 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude Learn More : 11.7
- Resolution (Rayleigh) Learn More : 1.99 arcsec
- Resolution (Dawes) Learn More : 1.66 arcsec
- Light Gathering Power Learn More : 100 x
- Angular Field of View Learn More : 1.1
- Linear Field of View (1000 yds) Learn More : 58 ft (17.68 m)
- Optical Tube Length Learn More : 36 in (914.4 mm)