The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set includes all the tools you need to perform virtually any cooking task. Serious chefs can saute veal or salmon steaks, reduce a delicate sauce and simmer the perfect stock. You can also slow-cook creamy oatmeal, grill cheese sandwiches and warm up soup for lunch. The Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set makes life easy and delicious, all day long.
- Hard-anodized exterior
- Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Ideal for all cooking techniques like slow simmers of cream-based sauces, rolling boil of stocks to concentrate flavors, or saut?ing meats, poultry or fish with herbs and garlic.
- Cool Grip handles
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Drip-free pouring
- Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Tempered-glass covers
- Break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors. Tight-fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
- Constructed to last
- Limited lifetime warranty