Keep Your Music, Images, Text And More On A Secure Digital (SD) Card!
The SD Card is a highly secure stamp-sized flash memory card. Jointly developed by Matsushita Electronic, SanDisk and Toshiba, the SD Cardweighs approximately two grams. The SD Card can be used in a variety of digital products; digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs (HPCs), digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books.
- 4 GB storage capacity
- Cryptographic security for copyrighted data based on proven security concepts from DVD audio
- High transfer rate for fast copy/download
- High storage capacity
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
- Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices
- User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
- New SD Card slots will accept existing MultiMediaCards, allowing an easy migration path for future SD Cards
- Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs, equivalent to a 10-foot drop to the floor
- Unfazed by drastic weather conditions ranging from blistering heat to freezing cold
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- The SD Card weighs approximately 1.5g, is 32mm x24mm, and is 21mm thick