GX650B204 ? Professional Aluminum Alloy Tripod
The Dolica GX650B204 is the successor to our best-selling AX620B100 tripod. It buildsupon all the strengths of the predecessor with added structural stability and upgradedfeatures. The GX650B204 is ideal for indoor and outdoor photography, thanks to themodest 3.5 lbs you can take it anywhere making it perfect to all events, such as sportsactivities, camping, family gatherings and much more. The GX650B204 can hold up andupgraded 17.0lbs giving you the flexibility for all types of cameras and camcorders. Theupgraded tripod legs are 4-sided round tubes with extra firm legs snap locks give it extraweight capacity and torsional rigidity compared circular leg tripod. The upgraded DolicaGX650B204 Ball Head has numeric degree markings suitable for horizontal panoramicshots. Also upgraded is the comfort rubberized knobs for pan, tilt, and quick release platelock. For easy access to your camera and a bubble level ideal to prevent uneven shoots.Built with a foam cell comfort grips, weight hook, legs lock, a reversible locking center column and non-slip rubber feet makes the GX650B204 a perfect choice for today?sphotographer. Carrying case is included.
- Upgraded scratch, dust, and moisture resistant anodized legs
- Upgraded Non-slip rubber foot with retractable spike
- Upgraded 4-sided tripod legs for increased rigidity
- Reversible locking center column for low level shooting
- Integrate tripod bubble level
- Upgraded 4-position leg angle adjustment locks up
- Thread mount with spring loaded accessory hook
- Fluid pan movement base
- Upgraded powder coated finish for extra durability
- Quick Release plate has convenient flip locking screw
- Maximum operating height: 65.0"
- Minimum operating height: 23.5"
- Folded height: 25.0"
- Net weight: 3.5 lbs
- Max operating load: 17.0 lbs
- Number of leg sections: 4
- Base thread: 3/8"
- Quick release thread: 1/4"
- Panoramic angle: horizontal-360 degrees and vertical-90 degrees
- Material: aluminum alloy