Experience thrilling 5.1 channel surround sound along with easy setup and ease of use with the Denon AVR-E200 A/V receiver. It's equipped with the latest Dolby and DTS high definition surround sound decoding that lets you enjoy the ultimate surround sound experience with your favorite DVD and Blu-ray movies and concerts. The on screen display combines clear text and easy to understand graphics - making setup a breeze and provides easy day-to-day operation.
Easy to Setup and Easy to Use
Via the text and graphical on screen display, you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E200 for your particular speaker setup and compatibility with your source equipment.
The speaker connections on the rear panel are color-coded for quick and easy connection, and the supplied color-coded speaker cable labels ensure correct hookup the very first time.
The easy to use remote control features discrete source selection buttons that let you choose your preferred source with the touch of one button (no need to toggle through all the inputs to get to your preferred source component).
The AVR-E200 also features Denon's easy to use Quick Select function, which provides 4 Quick Select buttons on the front panel and on the remote control that let you instantly choose from the Cable/Satellite, Blu-ray, Game and Aux inputs, and you can customize each one with your preferred sound settings for that particular source and then they'll be remembered each time.
High Power, High Quality 5 Channel Power Amplifier Design
A hallmark of Denon's legendary sound quality is the use of identical power amp circuitry for all channels, including our all-discrete power amplifier output stage design. Rated at a maximum of 165 watts for each of the 5 channels, the AVR-E200 provides high power and wide dynamic range with low distortion for a superb surround sound listening experience.
4 HDMI Video Inputs with 1080p HDMI Pass-through and 3D HDMI Pass-through
The AVR-E200 is equipped with 4 HDMI inputs, including 3 on the rear panel and 1 on the front panel, which lets you quickly and easily connect your HDMI-equipped camcorder, smartphone or other portable multimedia device.
With HDMI Standby Pass-through, you can enjoy a program from your cable or satellite tuner on your TV without the need to turn the AVR-E200 on, which is ideal for casual viewing of newscasts and the like.
Wide Range of Speaker Compatibility
With the AVR-E200, you can connect and enjoy just about any combination of speaker sizes and types, thanks to the variable crossover points which allow mixing and matching of differing speakers. You can connect compact speakers, standard-size speakers, even full size speakers as well as a subwoofer and optimize the settings for each type, based on their characteristics.
The AVR-E200 is backed by a two-year limited warranty (one-year warranty on Refurbished model), subject to the full warranty terms and conditions.
The receiver measures 6 x 17.1 x 12.6 inches (H x W x D).
- 5 Channel discrete amplification (Maximum power: 165 watts per 5 channel)
- Easy to connect with color-coded speaker terminals and supplied matching color cable tags
- Easy and quick access to your favorite sources with Quick Select and preferred sound settings
- 4 HDMI inputs, including 1 front panel HDMI input with 1080p and 3D pass-through
- Convenient front panel 3.5mm stereo input jack for quick and easy connection to your portable music device
- Experience 165 watts x 5 channels
- Delivers the legendary sound quality you've come to expect from Denon
- Enjoy 3D video entertainment with dynamic surround sound with our 3D pass-through technology
- Easy set-up through on-screen graphical display
- Color-coded speaker connections ensure correct hook-up the very first time
- Series: E-Series
- Finish: Black
- Equal Power Amplifiers: Yes - 5 Channel
- Power Output Per Channel(20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD @ 8ohm): 75 Watts
- Power Output Per Channel(1kHz, 0.7% THD @ 6ohm): 110 Watts
- Maximum Power Output Per Channel: 165 Watts
- High-Current/Discrete Amplifiers
- Remote Control: Simple Remote
- Interactive Owners Manual on CD-R
- Warranty: 2 Years New / 1 Year Refurbished
- Weight (lbs): 17.2
- Width (inches): 17.1
- Height (inches): 5.9
- Depth (inches): 12.6
- HDMI Inputs: 4 (3D/1080p)
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- HDMI Deep Color Support
- HDMI xvYCC Color Space Support
- Front Panel Inputs: HDMI/3.5mm
- Digital Inputs: Optical: 1
- Digital Inputs: Coaxial: 1
- Analog Audio Inputs: 3
- Tuner: AM/FM
- Composite Video Inputs: 2
- Component Video Inputs: 1
- Main Zone Pre-Amp Outputs: LFE
- Icon-Based Graphical User Interface with Video Overlay
- Relay-Controlled Protection Circuits
- Pre Labled Assignable Digital Inputs
- Speaker Terminals: Spring Clip
- Audio DAC: 192kHz/24-bit
- DSP Processor: Cirrus Logic 32-bit
- Maximum Channel Processing: 5.1
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital+ Decoding
- dts-HD Master Audio and High Resolution Decoding
- dts Neo:6 Stereo-to-Surround Cinema and Music Mode
- dts 96/24 5.1 for DVD-Video Processing
- Multi-Channel Stereo Mode
- Virtual Surround Mode - For 2 Speakers/Headphones