Compact model with 30x zoom
Great for people that want the features and flexibility of a DSLR outfit but without the weight and hassle.
Fujinon 30x Optical Zoom (24mm-720mm)* & Super Macro
FUJINON zoom lenses with fast apertures of f/3.1 to f/5.9 With 15 elements in 11 groups, the lens combines aspherical and ED elements to good effect for reduced aberration and superior image quality. With Super-Macro Mode capturing subjects as close as 2cm from the lens, the FinePix F4800 seamlessly covers an enormous focal range with no need to ever change lenses.
* 35mm format equivalent
Powerful Optical Image Stabilization
Sensor shift image stabilization ensures that even hand-held shots are free from blur.
The FinePix S4800 is ready to shoot just 1.3 sec. after you turn it on, so you'll always be ready for that grab shot or decisive moment.
The FinePix S4800's autofocus looks onto subjects in as little as 0.3 sec.
6 Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
HD Movie (720p/30fps)
Movie scene recognition ensures that settings are optimized according to your subject.
HD Movie shares your memories with family on the big screen, using the mini HDMI connector.
One Touch Movie Recording Button
A one-touch Movie Recording Button enables you to capture all the action in HD.
While compact, the cameras are designed to reduce camera shake at high magnifications with easy-to-hold grip with non-slip surfaces.
Versatile Shooting Modes P / S / A / M / Mode dials
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix S4800 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
Shutter Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
Aperture Priority AE
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
A Host of Scene Position
- This mode records three consecutive images with zoom ratio setting of 1x, 1.4x and 2x at a single release of the shutter.
Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
Smile & Shoot
- Automatically triggers the shutter button and takes a photo only when smile is detected.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Individual Shutter 3D
- 3D image from 2 shots with each individual shutter.
3D Shooting with "Individual Shutter 3D"
Two exposures of the same scene are saved in Multi-Picture Format (MPO) to create convincing images that appear to have been shot in real 3D. An overlapping guide on the LCD screen provides assistance for positioning the exposures, making it easy for anyone to create impressive 3D effects. And FUJIFILM's proprietary high-resolution 3D print system produces natural, beautiful 3D prints from images captured with the FinePix S4600 / 4700 / 4800.
Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
A function to follow moving subjects in standard wide view for easy framing at high zoom settings. With a single press of a button, the subject tracked within the selected frame on the LCD, will be captured and saved at a high zoom ratio (1.4x or 2.0x digital zoom).
Face Tracking Auto Focus
Face Detection couples with Tracking Auto Focus for new ways of capturing great people pictures, even when those people won't stop moving. Face Detection optimizes focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear faces, while Tracking Auto Focus maintains sharp focus on moving subjects. The result is attractively exposed, well-focused photos.
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Date Stamp Function
Shooting date and time can be embedded in the lower right-hand corner of the image files.
Micro Thumbnail View
Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
Share your images with built in social networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube account.
When the FinePix S4800 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection.
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload for You
MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.
This Kit Includes:
3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit
The Zeikos ZE-CL3A 3 piece cleaning kit is perfect to carry in your camera bag. It includes 5 cotton swabs, a bottle of cleaning fluid and a soft-tex fiber cloth.
Our Price: $6.99
VIV-DC-54 Water Resistant SLR Camera Case with Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Water resistant, Padded interior, Heavy duty design, Shock resistant, Adjustable shoulder strap
Our Price: $14.99
8GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
Perfect for expanding your camera memory to take more photos and store music, videos, and data files, Very reliable and easy to use
Our Price: $8.95
FinePix S4800 16 MP 3-inch LCD Digital Camera
16 MP 1/2.3" CCD. 30x Wide Angle Zoom with CIS. 3.0" LCD. HD 720p/30i Movie Function. ISO 6400. Tracking Auto Focus. High Speed Continous Shooting up to 1.2fps.
Our Price: $169.00