GP-15 Portable GPS Deluxe Travel Protective Hard Carrying Case
nuvi 1390T North America City Navigator GPS
Digital Screen Care Kit (includes; Screen overlays, Clean Cloth, Wet/Dry wipes)
The Garmin 1390T GPS navigator with Bluetooth and included Traffic Receiver features a widescreen, ultra-slim design (approximately 25 percent thinner than previous models), enhanced user interface, ecoRoute, public transit mode, and text-to-speech on all models. The nuvi 1300 series are the first nuvi devices to offer pedestrian navigation capability enabled through optional CityXplorer maps, which are available for select tourist destinations in North America and Europe and can easily be downloaded directly to the nuvi. The nuvi's enhanced user interface features improved graphics and a new slide control for menu operation, while ecoRoute suggests fuel-efficient routes to save drivers money and fuel. Also, Garmin's new public transit mode allows you to navigate using buses, tramway, metro, and suburban rail systems. Pre-loaded with City Navigator North America NT.
- Sleek, ultra-slim design fits easily in pocket
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen with a new enhanced interface
- All models include turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names - 'Turn right on Main Street'
- The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping
- Lane assist - navigate with confidence while nuvi directs you to the preferred lane
- Junction view - view realistic images of upcoming junctions where available
- Bluetooth wireless technology - enables hands-free calling with a compatible phone
- ecoRoute - drivers can view suggestions for fuel-efficient navigation, conserving both money and fuel
- Public transit - navigate using buses, tramway, metro and suburban rail systems with optional CityXplorer content.
- Speed limit indicator - unit displays speed limits for most major roads (nuvi 1390T, 1370T, 1350T and 1350)
- Garmin Connect Photos - associate your favorite images with saved locations.
- DEM maps show you shaded terrain contours at zoom levels of five miles and above
- 'Where Am I?' feature - find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone - nuvi will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Bright 4.3 inch diagonal color display; 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- microSD memory card expansion slot
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Configurable vehicle icons - allows users to select fun, customized car-shaped icons
- Offers a 3-D mapping perspective, or 2-D overhead view
- Unit dimensions: 4.8 inch W x 2.9 inch H x 0.6 inch D; Weight: 5.7 ounces
- Built-in lithium-ion battery - lasts up to four hours depending on usage
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount that allows for easy adjustment and quick release
- Simplified PC connectivity, using USB mass storage, access either the microSD card slot or the unit's internal memory directly from your PC desktop
- POI loader program - set up proximity alerts for school zones, create custom POIs and more