This sophisticated e-all-in-one prints laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos with features to help your family stay productive. Intuitive mobile printing features make it easy to print from your smartphone, tablet and connected-PC's.
- ISO speeds: Up to 12 ppm black, Up to 8 ppm color
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi hardware; 1200 dpi optical
- Copy resolution: 300 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics); 600 x 600 dpi color (text and graphics)
- Display: 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Standard connectivity: 2 USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Paper handling: 125 sheet Main Input Tray; 25-sheet output tray
- Duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on-the-go.
- The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet with or without a router or local wireless network.
- Start printing and organizing quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Print 4 x 6-inch [10 x 15 cm] photos from your mobile device without switching paper using the separate photo paper tray.
- Easily connect to your local network and the Internet - wirelessly2 or using the Ethernet port.
Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink.
- Print color documents and photos for the same ink cost as black text.
- Print lab-quality color photos in seconds-for pennies, when you sign up for HP Instant Ink.
- Getting started with HP Instant Ink is quick and easy
- HP high-yield ink cartridges offer an additional low cost printing options for high volume printing.
Full-featured productivity for work and home
- Print documents with vibrant, professional color and sharp, laser-quality text - perfect for any occasion.
- Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents hands-free with the 25-page automatic document feeder.
- Walk up, edit, and print photos and documents right from the 2.66-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen.
- Save paper and conserve resources - consume up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
Functions / Multitasking supported
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Web, Photo; Yes
- Black (ISO): Up to 12 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 8 ppm
- First Page Out Black: As fast as 18 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 22 sec
- Black (Draft): Up to 22 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 21 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
Scan Type / Technology
- Flatbed; CIS
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical: 1200 dpi
Scan File Format
- PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PGM
Scan Input Modes
- Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, SD card or E-mail
- Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
- 15 seconds per scan
Bit depth / Grayscale levels
- 24-bit; 256
Digital Sending Standard Features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- Black (ISO): Up to 10 cpm
- Color (ISO): Up to 5 cpm
- Black (text and graphics): 300 x 300 dpi; 300 x 300 dpi
- Color (text and graphics): 600 x 600 dpi
Maximum Number Of Copies
- Up to 20 copies
- 25 to 400%
- Number of Copies; 2-Sided; Draft; Black; Color; Quality; Resize; Lighter/Darker; Paper Size; Paper Type; Margin Shift; Enhancements; Set as New Defaults
- Up to: 33.6kbps (fast), 14.4kbps (medium), and 9.6kbps (slow)
- Letter: 4 sec per page
- Black (best): Up to 300 x 311 dpi
- Color (best): 200 x 208 dpi
- Black (standard): 98 x 208 dpi
- Color (standard): 200 x 208 dpi
- Fax Memory: Up to 100 pages in black and white; Auto Fax Reduction Supported: Yes; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: Yes (black only); Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: Yes; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Fax Phone TAM Interface Supported: Yes; Fax Polling Supported: No; Fax Telephone Mode Supported: Yes; Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID; Maximum Speed Dialing Numbers: Up to 99 numbers; PC Interface Supported: Yes, PC send and PC archive; Remote Retrieval Capability Supported: No; Telephone Handset Supported: No
- 2 USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Mobile Printing Capability
- Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Standard: 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- 525 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 1000 pages
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
- 300 to 400
Media Types Supported
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Media Weight Supported
- 16 to 72 lb
Media Sizes Supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
Media Sizes Custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray; 25-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic; Auto Document Feeder Capacity: Standard, 25 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 2 (Main and Photo Trays); Input Capacities: Up to 125 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 40 sheets transparencies; Up to 40 cards; Up to 40 sheets labels; Up to 125 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 25 sheets standard; Up to 5 envelopes; Up to 25 sheets transparencies; Up to 10 sheets labels; Up to 10 sheets legal
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- W x D x H: 17.87 x 16.14 x 7.60 in; Maximum: 17.87 x 19.80 x 7.60 in
- 16.91 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 2.65" color, IR touchscreen, WiFi LED, NFC compatible
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only), Vista, 7,8, 8.1; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.
- MAC: OS X v10.7 LIon, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Power Supply Type: Built-in Universal Power Supply; Power Requirements: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)8; Power Consumption: 5.25 watts (Ready), 1.18 watts (Sleep), 0.25 watts (Off)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.4 B(A) (printing at 6 PPM); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 48 dB(A) (Print mono, simplex, normal mode, A4 paper)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 41 to 95?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing); Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20 to 80% RH
HP Service and Support Options
- U6M26E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M27E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M28E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange