- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Wide Angle Lens
- 57-Inch Full Size Tripod
- 72mm UV Protective Filter
- LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen & Microfiber Cloth
- Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet
- 16GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
- Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
- Lens Cap Keeper
- Deluxe SLR Camera Bag
- Micro Fiber Cloth
Get a broader view of the world.
With a fast wide-angle lens like the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED, you can create and capture exciting new types of photos and videos. Viewers are drawn into the dramatic wide perspective of landscapes, skyscrapers and interiors. Food, flowers, vehicles, jewelry, instruments and more jump off the frame against softly blurred backgrounds or foregrounds. Environmental portraits take on a dramatic new feeling with exaggerated depth of field. Whether you're shooting a DX or FX format DSLR, for the artistry or to capture your passion, in daylight or at dusk, the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED will widen your creative capabilities.
Beautiful wide-angle images - Next-level optical performance
Unleash the full potential of your high-resolution Nikon DSLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED's combination of Nano Crystal Coat (N), Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and Aspherical (AS) lens elements produces extreme sharpness with virtually no ghosting, flare or distortion-even at the far edges of the frame. Marvel at every photo and video.
Multiple personalities - Versatility and speed
The combination of wide-angle perspective and a fast f/1.8 aperture opens exciting new shooting possibilities. Make your subject pop against a softly blurred background or foreground. Exaggerate depth-of-field simply by getting closer to your subject. Capture dramatic low-light sunsets or skyscrapers-even star trail photos-with outstanding image quality. Expand your horizons.
Build a fast prime lens system - Nikon's full-frame f/1.8 prime lenses
Harness the same image quality, low-light capabilities and beautifully blurred backgrounds of the AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED at other versatile focal lengths: 20mm for dramatic perspective and maximum depth-of-field, 28mm for travel and landscapes, 35mm for classic documentary views, 50mm for a natural perspective or 85mm for portraits. Only Nikon offers such a broad system of fast f/1.8 full-frame prime lenses.
- Aspherical Lens - A lens with a curved, non-spherical surface. Used to reduce aberrations and enable a more compact lens size. Aspherical lenses minimize coma and other types of lens aberrations, even when used at the widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting distortion in wide-angle lenses and help contribute to a lighter, more compact design by reducing the number of standard (spherical) elements necessary. Aspherical lens elements correct these distortions by continuously changing the refractive index from the center of the lens.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass - An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- M/A - Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens. This makes it possible to seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through the viewfinder.
- Nano Crystal Coat - An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths. Nano Crystal Coat solves ghost effects caused by red light and effectively reduces ghost and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- Rear Focusing System - A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.
- Silent Wave Motor - AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM), which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology. SWM uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- Super Integrated Coating - Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
Mount Type - Nikon F-Bayonet
Focal Length - 24mm
Maximum Aperture - f/1.8
Minimum Aperture - f/16
Format - FX/35mm
Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) - 61-degrees
Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - 84-degrees
Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 0.2x
Lens Elements - 12
Lens Groups - 9
Compatible Format(s) - FX, DX
Diaphragm Blades - 7
Distance Information - Yes
Nano Crystal Coat - Yes
ED Glass Elements - 2
Aspherical Elements - 2
Super Integrated Coating - Yes
Autofocus - Yes
AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Yes
Minimum Focus Distance - 0.75 ft. (0.23m)
Focus Mode - AF, Manual
Rear Focusing - Yes
G-type - Yes
Filter Size - 72mm
Accepts Filter Type - Screw-on
Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) - 3.1 in. (77.5 mm) x 3.3 in. (83.0 mm) Based on CIPA Guidelines
Approx. Weight - 12.6 oz. (355 g) Based on CIPA Guidelines
This Kit Includes:
16GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
Perfect for expanding your digital camera memory to take more photos or to store music, videos, and data files, Very reliable and easy to use, Minimum class rating 6 for use with SLR cameras.
Our Price: $14.99
Lens Cap Keeper
The perfect way to keep track of your lens caps. A small button tapes onto the front of your lens cap and the elastic loop goes around the barrell of your lens so that your lens cap always remains attached, hanging from the lens.
Our Price: $3.99
Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - Stores up to 3 Memory Cards
This Memory Card Wallet stores 3 memory cards in an easy-to-access and convenient case.
Our Price: $7.00
AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Wide Angle Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Unleash the full potential of your high-resolution Nikon DSLR. The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED's combination of Nano Crystal Coat (N), Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and Aspherical (AS) lens elements. Filter Size - 72mm
Our Price: $746.95
72mm UV Protective Filter
72mm UV filter - Protects your lens from all dust, dirt, scratches and fingerprints. This basic clear glass filter is a must for every lens.
You never take it off the lens. If you scratch or break the filter, you can easily replace it, save the lens!
Our Price: $7.99
Hi-Speed SD and Micro SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
The USB 2.0 SD Card Reader enables you to transfer your images or data on your flash card directly to your PC without having to connect your camera or digital device. It is compatible with SD, SDHC , MMC and Mini-SD (adapter required) cards.
Our Price: $10.99
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen
Clean & Protect your Lens or LCD.
Our Price: $6.49
1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
XT1FC comes complete with 1 high quality micro fiber cloths to clean and protect your precious equipment. Perfect to clean LCD screens, lenses and all high-tech optics.
Our Price: $7.99
Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag
Our Price: $34.95
60" Full Size Photo / Video Tripod
Heavy Duty Construction, Convenient Carry Handle, Quick Release Mount, Hook: Helps Carry Accessories, Bubble Level, 3 Section Channel Lock Legs, 24mm Leg Diameter
Our Price: $34.95