Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of our popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT's memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable's Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way - wired or wireless - you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60-BT's Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60-BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions: 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight: 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
This Kit Includes:
RD1006 D4+ Vinyl Record Cleaning Fluid System
D4+TM Fluid Safely removes dust, dirt and fingerprints from vinyl record surface without scratching, Ideal for all vinyl records, Includes unique microfiber pad, mini dust brush, 1.25 Oz cleaning fluid, and storage bag, Easy And Safe To Use
Our Price: $11.94
Fully Automatic Wireless Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable - White
Connects wirelessly to speakers & other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 & 45 RPM
Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
Our Price: $179.00