The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction. The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments. The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanizm support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS 7D Digital SLR camera at a focal length of 18mm (29mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 107 degrees 30' - 74 degrees 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focus system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Filter Size: 67mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9 x 2.8 in., 8.5 oz. / 74.6 x 72.0mm, 240g
This Kit Includes:
Lens Cap Keeper
The perfect way to keep track of your lens caps. A small button tapes onto the front of your lens cap and the elastic loop goes around the barrell of your lens so that your lens cap always remains attached, hanging from the lens.
Our Price: $3.99
67mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter Kit (Set of 3 + Carrying Case)
Three basic filters that will be used often, giving you the images you love! The UV will protect your camera lens, the FLD will correct unbalanced indoor lighting, and the Polarizer will act as "sunglasses" in bright conditions producing vibrant colors.
Our Price: $11.99
EF-S 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor.
Our Price: $279.00
Professional Lens Blower - Dust Removal system
Protect your camera and lens and take smear free photos. The Professional Blower produces a strong burst of air and is the perfect tool for removing dust or dirt particles from delicate electronics.
Our Price: $6.99
8GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
Perfect for expanding your camera memory to take more photos and store music, videos, and data files, Very reliable and easy to use
Our Price: $8.95