- Nikon COOLPIX S7000 Digital Camera - Black
- 650mah Battery
- Ultra-Compact Digital Camera Deluxe Carrying Case
- Hi-Speed SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
- Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
- 16GB Secure Digital SD Memory Card
- 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit
- Micro Fiber Cloth
- High-performance NIKKOR lens
- EXPEED C2 image-processing system
- Scene auto selector
- Macro shooting from as close as 1 cm (0.4 in.)
Pull the ultra-slim, ultra-stylish COOLPIX S7000 out of a pocket or purse, zoom in with much more power than you'd expect from such a small camera, 20x, and capture beautiful close-ups of distant action. Then use the built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication technology (NFC)* to connect to your camera to a compatible smartphone so you can start transferring photos from the COOLPIX S7000 to your smartphone wirelessly! With Vibration Reduction (VR) keeping your 16-megapixel photos sharp and your Full HD 1080/60i videos steady, Scene Modes for overcoming tricky shooting situations and plenty of creative Image Effects, your photos and videos will be the envy of your friends.
*NFC feature for Android v 4.0 or later smart devices only
Zoom in close with Dynamic Fine Zoom
Every COOLPIX is designed around a genuine NIKKOR glass lens, the legendary optics that have helped make Nikon famous. The COOLPIX S7000's 20x optical zoom lens goes from wide-angle, great for portraits and landscapes, all the way up to telephoto, great for closeups of sports, concerts, nature and more. When you need even more reach, zoom up to 20x with optical zoom and 40x with Dynamic Fine Zoom, an enhanced digital zoom function that effectively doubles your reach.
Share your photos in a snap Nikon snapbridge
Nikon snapbridge describes the experience of quickly and easily sending photos wirelessly from your Wi-Fi & NFC enabled COOLPIX S7000 to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Share your great photos on the go, even in remote locations, or use a smartphone or tablet to control your camera.
Full HD 1080/60i videos with stereo sound
With the press of a button, the COOLPIX S7000 becomes a high-performance video camera. 4-axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction (VR) helps you shoot stable, smooth videos without a tripod, and a built-in stereo mic captures high-fidelity sound. Apply creative effects, combine short video clips into a 30-second montage, even create amazing time-lapse movies right in the camera.
18 Scene Modes for effortless photos and videos
Experienced photographers optimize their camera settings to match the situation. The COOLPIX S7000 does that work for you. With 18 Scene Modes, including Beach, Snow, Night Portrait, Sunset and more, it's easy to match the moment to a Scene Mode. You can even get creative and use Scene Modes to alter ordinary shots. Or, select Easy Auto Mode and let the camera choose the best mode for your situation.
Target Finding AF for accurate, intelligent autofocus
It's frustrating when a smartphone camera focuses on the wrong thing. With COOLPIX S7000, Target Finding AF instantly and accurately determines your intended subject and focuses on it - not on just whatever is closest to the camera. Catch the shot you want on the first try. No more out of focus shots or the frustration of trying to get the camera to focus on the right thing.
- Effective Pixels: 16.0 million (Image processing may reduce the number of effective pixels.)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3-in. type CMOS, Total pixels: approx. 16.76 million
- Lens: NIKKOR lens with 20x optical zoom
- Focal Length: 4.5-90.0 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 25-500 mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.4-6.5
- Construction: 12 elements in 10 groups (1 ED lens element)
- Digital Zoom Magnification: Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 2000 mm lens in 35mm  format)
- Vibration Reduction: Lens-shift VR (still images), Lens shift and electronic VR (movies)
- Focus Range: [W]: Approx. 30 cm (1 ft) to infinity; [T]: Approx. 2 m (6 ft 7 in.) to infinity; Macro mode: Approx. 1 cm (0.4 in.) (at a wide-angle zoom position) to infinity (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)
- Focus-Area Selection: Face priority, manual with 99 focus areas, center, subject tracking, target finding AF
- Monitor: 7.5 cm (3-in.), approx. 460k-dot TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
- Media: SD, SDHC, SDXC; Internal memory (approx. 20 MB)
- File System: DCF and Exif 2.3 compliant
- File Formats: Still images: JPEG; Movies: MOV (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: LPCM stereo)
- Image Size (Pixels): 16M (High) [4608 x 3456]; 16M [4608 x 3456]; 8M [3264 x 2448]; 4M [2272 x 1704]; 2M [1600 x 1200]; VGA [640 x 480]; 16:9 [4608 x 2592]; 1:1 [3456 x 3456]
- ISO Sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity): ISO 125-1600; ISO 3200, 6400 (available when using Auto mode)
- Metering Method: Matrix, center-weighted (digital zoom less than 2x), spot (digital zoom 2x or more)
- Exposure Modes: Programmed auto exposure and exposure compensation (-2.0 - +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)
- Shutter Type: Mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter
- Shutter Speed: 1/1500 - 1 s; 1/4000 s (maximum speed during high-speed continuous shooting); 4 s (Fireworks show scene mode)
- Range (Approx.) (ISO Sensitivity: Auto): [W]: 0.5-2.8 m (1 ft 8 in.-9 ft 2 in.); [T]: 2.0 m (6 ft 6 in.)
- Control: TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
- USB Connector: Micro-USB connector, Hi-Speed USB (Do not use any USB cable other than the UC-E21 for Micro-USB connector. Supports Direct Print (PictBridge))
- HDMI Output Connector: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (standard wireless LAN protocol)
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz (1-11 channels)
- Range (Line of Sight): Approx. 10 m (10 yd)
- Data Rates (Actual Measured Values): IEEE 802.11b: 5 Mbps; IEEE 802.11g: 15 Mbps; IEEE 802.11n: 15 Mbps
- Security: OPEN/WPA2
- Access Protocols: Infrastructure
- Supported Languages for Camera Menus: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Power Source: One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL19 (included); AC Adapter EH-62G (available separately)
- Battery Life of Still Shooting: Approx. 210 shots when using EN-EL19
- Tripod Socket: 1/4 (ISO 1222)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Approx. 99.5 x 60.0 x 27.4 mm ( 4.0 x 2.4 x 1.1 in.) (excluding projections)
- Weight: Approx. 161 g ( 5.7 oz ) (including battery and memory card)
This Kit Includes:
650mah Replacement / Extra Battery for Nikon Coolpix S3700, S5200, S6500
650 mah replacement battery for Nikon Coolpix S100, S3100, S3200, S3300, S4100, S4200, S4300, S5200, S6400, S6500, S6800, S3700.
Our Price: $14.99
COOLPIX S7000 16MP 1080p Wi-Fi Digital Camera w/ 20X Optical Zoom VR Lens
The slim and stylish Coolpix S7000 Wi-Fi Digital Camera features a lot of power in a small package. 20x zoom allows you to capture close-ups of distant action. Use Wi-fi to wirelessly upload to your computer. 16MP photos and full HD 1080/60i videos.
Our Price: $226.95
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Includes: Microfiber cleaning cloth, card reader, mini tripod, screen protectors, 3 piece cleaning kit, memory card wallet
Our Price: $14.95
16GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
Perfect for expanding your digital camera memory to take more photos or to store music, videos, and data files, Very reliable and easy to use, Minimum class rating 6 for use with SLR cameras.
Our Price: $14.99