The Snowball is a direct plug n' play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch (cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad and omni), the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting.
- Windows: Vista or XP; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectiona or Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Position 1-3: 40-18kHz
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions 325mm (circumference)
This Kit Includes:
Universal Pop Filter Microphone Wind Screen with Mic Stand Clip
Pop Screen for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
High Quality Acoustic Filter
Prevents Pops When Recording Vocals
Adjustable Clamp Fixes Securely to any Mic Stand
Goose Neck for Precise Positioning
Our Price: $14.95
ATH-M50X Professional Studio Headphones (Black)
From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
Our Price: $169.00
Snowball USB Microphone - Gloss Black
A USB mic that's not only easy to use, but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Meet the Snowball; the world's first professional USB mic.
Our Price: $69.00