The Eureka AirSpeed ONE is proven to clean carpets better than the #1 selling bagless upright.
The AirSpeed ONE is engineered to move more air and remove more dirt for a deeper clean on floor surfaces.
AirSpeed Technology: Unlike most other vacuums, AirSpeed ONE is engineered with an efficient air path with limited bends and turns. This allows more air to pass through the vacuum. The direct air path from floor to cup decreases the distance for dirt to travel, which increases the amount of airflow for powerful suction. To clean with the attachments, simply set the suction control dial to "tools".
Multi-Surface Cleaning: Deep clean carpets and more with the AirSpeed ONE. The floor nozzle features a 5-setting height adjustment switch to clean different carpet types. The low profiles nozzle is engineered to reach under furniture where dirt and dust linger. Clean above the floor with ease with the on-board crevice tool and dusting brush. Plus, pick up messes faster with a 20 foot cord and wide 13 inch cleaning path.
The AirSpeed ONE is extremely lightweight, yet built to last. Other features include a Washable Filter, Multicyclonic Dust Cup and a Scuff Resistant Furniture Guard.
- AirSpeed Technology: Engineered to move more air and remove more dirt for a deeper clean
- On-board Tools: On-board crevice tool and dusting brush remove dust and dirt from hard to reach areas
- Lightweight and Durable: Weighs 9 lbs, yet built to last
- Washable Filter: Washable, reusable filter requires less frequent replacement
- Low Profile Nozzle: Engineered to reach under furniture where dirt and dust linger
- 13 Inch Cleaning Path: 13 inch cleaning path picks up messes faster in one pass
- Expert Engineered Base: 5-setting height adjustment to clean different floor types
- AirSpeed Airflow Control Switch: Diverts suction power to where it is needed? the floor or the hose