The Franklin BES-1850 Speaking Spanish/English Dictionary provides you with instant access to 5,000,000 total translations to and from Spanish and English. It also speaks words and phrases, and includes new Touch Panel technology with active keys for easy use. This dictionary is specially designed for all levels of language skill from beginner to advanced, with extra attention given to the Spanish of Central and South America.
The Franklin BES-1850 is more than a dictionary. It also features a built-in Rolodex organizer with telephone book and world clock, and a calculator and metric/currency converter for quick math. You can download e-books and e-news from the Internet with the PC connectivity kit (not included), and the book card slot lets you access a library of additional Franklin titles.
- Clear, concise full definitions from Merriam-Webster, give you the meanings to communicate effectively
- Hear words spoken clearly and pronounced accurately
- Write and speak accurately with the advanced verb conjugation feature, conjugating and translating both English and Spanish verbs
- Grammar guide includes all essential information on Spanish grammar rules, to help you construct sentences
- Hear 600 travelers' phrases in recorded human voice, useful for business and leisure travelers
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: EBookMan OS 1.0
GPS Navigation: None
Device Type: Translator, Dictionary / Thesarus
Minimum system requirements: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Audio features: Speaker
Audio Input: None
Warranty: 1 year warranty