- Oyaide branded, all-Japanese interconnect
- Utilizing PCOCC-A cable from Furukawa Electric
- Cable: Pure PCOCC-A single core copper
- 3.5mm stereo sound, straight plug, gold plated copper
- PCOCC: It's a high purity copper wire which is generated by the OCC after smelting.
- PCOCC-A (A refers to Anneal): Formed by the PCOCC after the annealing process.
- PCOCC-A is a high purity OCC copper after the annealing process which is characterized by high purity, great conductivity, soft wire and long usage time.
- Usage: For 3.5mm socket
- Connector A: Straight 3.5mm Plug
- Connector B: Straight 3.5mm Plug
- Length (excluding Connector): 55 mm
- Materials of Condutor: PCOCC-A
- Shield: Silver plated OFC
- Sheath: Pb PVC
- Insulator: PFA
- Conductor: PCOCC-A (3/20/0.8 AWG23)
- Diameter: 2.4mmX2 (Parallel structure)
Straight Stereo Audio Cable
Promotions & Special Offers: