FiiO RC-SE1 is designed for upgrading the cable of earphones such as Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and Logitech UE 900. The wire used in the RC-SE1 is made by knitting together 8 separate wires, each wire consisting of 11 strands of silver plated copper wire encased in a Teflon FEP skin. Independent ground wire is provided for left and right channels. The result is a durable yet supple cable that has high strength characteristics for unmatched durability. Compared to the stock cable, the RC-SE1 is extremely resolving, with powerful low frequency and beautiful overall sound.
- 3.5mm stereo audio plug with gold plating
- Low profile plug design, compatible with cases
- Total length: 120cm excluding the plug
- Conductor: 26AWG silver plated copper
- Diameter: 2.5mm
- Impedance: 0.16Ohm; Voltage Resistance: 150V