More sound quality, better UI, more power, better build. The new player.
- X5 utilizes the Ingenics 4760B dual-core 600MHz CPU. With its formidable processing power, the X5 supports all six major lossless music formats. The X5 supports DSD*, APE , FLAC , ALAC , WMA , WAV , AIFF* ,HE-AAC*,32Bit* , 64Bit* , floating point decoding* lossless music formats . This is the most complete set of supported formats to date among Hi-Fi DAPs. With the X5, music lovers need notworry about lack of format supportor format conversion. The X5 even decodes Apple's proprietary ALAC format seamlessly. (* After the firmware upgrade FW2.0)
Dual purpose - DAP+DAC
- The X5 serves not only as a DAP, but also as a USB DAC when connected to a computer, thus satisfying your music needs in and out of the house.
Asynchronous USB DAC function (Supports 192K/24B)
Quad-balanced power supply
- Using a quad balanced power supply the X5 achieves bipolar output without using couplingcapacitors.
Dual TF (microSD) card slots
- Supports up to 256GB (128GBx2), will support for 512GB, 1TB, etc. with future firmware upgrades
Audiophile-grade discrete architecture
- Utilizing flagship op-amps from major manufacturers discretely for DAC, preamp and amp duties. TI's top-flight PCM1792A as DAC, with THD<0.000015% 4 OPA1612 used for current / voltage conversion and amplification 2 LMH6643 used for headphone output
10 bands graphic EQ for fine-tuning freedom
- Users can adjust the X5's equalizer according to their preferences, tailoring the X5's sound output to different headphones and music genres to produce their ideal sound.
All new user-friendly UI - 2.4" IPS color LCD
- All-new mechanical scroll wheel (using Alps rotary switch components from Japan)
- All-new custom UI forged from years of experience and feedback
- All-mechanical interface can be operated out of eyesight
- Shortcuts key allows fast access to essential options
- Quick access to songs, batch addition of songs to Favorites collection
Full set of ports for class-leading connectivity
- The X5 comes with three output ports: headphone out, line out and coaxial digital output. Apart from connecting directly to headphones, you can also connect it to other DACs and amps.
Size and weight:
- Thickness:15.6 mm
- 2.4 inch colorized
- 260,000 colors
- HD IPS screen with resolution 400x360
- Senior Air CNC aluminum unibody enclosure plastic shell, button trim panel with drawing aluminium alloy, button with metal CD grain
Power supply and battery
- Port: Micro USB
- Power source: PC USB port, USB power supply or mobile power charger
- Battery capacity: 3700mAh 3.7V lithium polymer battery
- It's about 12 hrs for firmware with version 1.0,after upgrading,it would be about 12-15hrs.
- Dual TF card (Micro SD card),
- Support 256GB (128GBx2) Max
- data port/ charging port/
- USB OTG port
Digital audio output:
Independent charging indicator
- Double indicator, red light means charging, green light means fully-charged. Screen is with battery gauge indicator function
Music formats supported by X5:
- support DSD64 (2.8MHz/1bit);
- supports:DSDIFF(.dff)? DSF(.dsf)
- Supports up to 192k/24b for fast compression
- Supports up to 192k/24b for normal and high level compression
- Not supporting Extra High and Insane compression..
All support to 192K/24B
for compression levels from 1-8.
- Support 192K/24B
- ALAC is lossless music compressed format for Apple.
- Support to 96K/24B of WMA highest lossless format
- Support,AAC is lossy music compression format of Apple.
- iPhone, iPad,iPod are all ACC format.
- Model/Number: X5
- Color Available: Black
- Dimensions: 67.6X 114 X 15.6 (mm)
- Weight: 195 g
- Display Screen: IPS 400X360
- Analog audio output jack: 3.5mm headphone output jack
- Digital audio output jack: 3.5mm headphone output jack
- USB DAC: Supports 192KHz/24Bit
- Phone out(PO): 3.5mm headphone output jack
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16-300 ohms
- Volume control type 120 levels digital volume control mode
- Bass Boost 10 bands graphic EQ
- Treble 10 bands graphic EQ
- Left right channel adjustment 5 dB
- Gain selection 0/6 dB
Partial performance parameters for line output:
- THD+N: < 0.0025% @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz(+/-0.1)
- Crosstalk: > 100 dB @10K ohms @1KHz
- SNR: > 115dB (A-Weight )
- Dynamic range: > 115dB
- Line output Level: > 1.5 Vrms
Part of the Performance Parameter of Phone out
- Output Power 1: > 460 mW @ 16 ohms THD<1%
- Output Power 2: > 255 mW @ 32 ohms
- Output Power 3: > 28 mW @ 300 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz(+/-0.1)
- SNR: > 115 dB
- Output Impedance: <0.26 ohms
- Crosstalk: >75 dB @ 1KHz
- THD+N: < 0.003% @ 1KHz
- MAX output voltage: > 8 Vp-p
- MAX output current: > 150 mA
Power and Battery:
- Power: USB 5V/500mA / recommend USB 5V 2A
- Charge display: red light indicates , green light turns on after fully charged
- Battery display: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 3700 mAH
- Battery Life: >10 Hours (firmware un-upgrated )
- Charging Time: < 4 Hours
Audio format supported
- APE (Fast):192K/24B;
- APE (Normal):192K/24B;
- APE (High):192K/24B;
- WMA 9.1 LOSSLESS:96K/24B;
- Apple Lossless:192K/24B;
- MP2, MP3, AAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG....