Powerful, power-saving CPU with 4x Cortex-A9
The X7 utilizes Rockchip's RK3188 SoC with 4 Cortex-A9 cores running at 1.4GHz. It is also 30% and 40% faster than Tegra3 at CPU and GPU performance. The RK3188 is also made in a new 28nm process, 55% faster and 60% more power efficient than the 45nm LPSoC process, ensuring long runtime.
Patented source + amp design for best of both worlds
Patent-pending dedicated source module + independent headphone amp module design keeps the compact integrated profile of a single portable music player while providing the sonic advantages of utilizing a separate headphone amplifier. This allows you to customize the resulting sound, output power, or output port by choosing among different modules.
Reasonably sized for one-handed operation
When it comes to music players, larger isn't always better. After extensive comparison with other music players, the X7 has a width of 64mm, which is a comfortable middle size between 58.6mm (iPhone 5) and 67mm (iPhone 6) that is very suitable for one-handed operation.
Intuitive and Powerful
Designed for the advanced audiophile. Swipe from left edge of screen to show the Now Playing playlist; slide up and down on the right side of the screen to adjust the volume; the X7 also has other features such as custom playlists and batch addition of deletion of song favorites.
- Operating System: Deeply customized Android 4.4.4
- CPU Operating Frequency: 1.4GHz
- Special features: Dual Android / Pure Music operating modes, symmetrical remappable keys, separate interchangeable amp modules, USB DAC, docking connector, etc.
- WIFI: 2.4GHz IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards supported
- Bluetooth: 2.4GHz Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR
- USB: Micro USB2.0
- Display Size: 3.97 inches
- Resolution: 480 x 800
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage Expansion Type: Micro SD
- Maximum Storage Expansion: 128GB
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 64 mm x 16.6 mm
- Weight: 220g
- USB Power Adapter: DC5V 2A recommended
- Battery: Internal 3500 mAh Li-polymer battery