Fujifilm's Instax Mini 50S Instant Print Camera brings a party along with it - the Mini 50S takes a picture and gives you a 2.4" x 1.8" color print right away, using Fujifilm Instax Mini instant film. This sleek, piano-black camera adjusts the shutter speed automatically between 1/3 and 1/400 second to give you great results, even in low light.
The built-in flash balances automatically with the background light for pleasing photos, and the self-timer lets you take 2 shots with a single touch of the shutter button. A close-up function focuses to as close as 11.8" from the lens for 2:1 magnification ratio.
Three shooting modes (Auto, Fill-in Flash, and Landscape) are available. A Light/Dark function gives you +/- 2/3 f-stop compensation.
Instant film camera
Creates 2.4" x 1.8" instant prints
Self-timer can make two photos at once
Auto flash balances low-light scenes
Focus: from 1' to infinity
Write messages below the instant photo
ISO 800 W/+/-2/3 exposure compensation
Shutter speeds of 1/3 to 1/400 second
Self-timer, landscape & fill-flash modes
Includes strap, close-up lens, 2 CR2 batteries, and instruction manual
Measures 3.77"W x 4.4"H x 1.9"D
Made in China
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini"
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: Move in/out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x , with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching: 0.6 - 3m/3m - 8, Shooting range: 0.6m - 8, Landscape Mode (3m - 8)
- Shutter Release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/3 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds, 2 shutter buttons (vertical shooting/horizontal shooting)
- Exposure control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800): LV5.0 - LV15.5, Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control): ? 2/3EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Flash: Built-in, Automatic electronic flash, Auto mode (Intelligent Flash for Brighter Backgrounds), Fill-in Flash Mode,0.2 - 5sec. recycle time (when new batteries are used), with flash charging lamp (red), effective flash lamp range: 0.6 - 3 m
- Self-timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode, can be stopped mid-run
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Landscape Mode, Lighten-Darken Control, Fill-in Flash Mode,Self-timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
- Power Supply: Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries, Capacity: 30 film packs*
- Others: With film pack confirmation window, tripod socket, stylish illumination indicators
- Dimensions & Weight: 112.0 x 96.5 x 49.5 mm(W x H x D)/275g (without batteries, strap and film pack)
* Based on our test conditions.