This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower. This is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions using high-performance glass lens elements throughout. Containing two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in long focal lengths. Sharp and crisp image description across its entire zoom range.
- Type: XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=55 - 200mm (84-305mm)
- Angle of view: 29.0 degrees - 8.1 degrees
- Max. aperture: F3.5 - F4.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size : 1/3 EV (17 stops)
- Focus range: Normal 1.1m - Infinity (whole zoom position), Micro 1.1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Max. magnification: 0.18x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions: 75.0mm x 118mm (Wide) / 177mm (Telephoto)
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 580g
- Filter size: 62mm