Go the extra mile. Edge 20 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. Perfect for tracking progress or mapping out your daily commute on Garmin Connect.
Simple to Use
Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it's easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary - just power on, press start and go.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
- Tracks time, distance and speed
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Physical dimensions: 1.6" x 1.6" x 0.7" (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 0.9" x 0.9" (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 8 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- GPS-enabled: Yes
- GLONASS: Yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
- History: up to 10 rides
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person): Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities): Yes
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): Yes
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): Yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): Yes
- Customizable screen(s): Yes
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Bluetooth: no
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: no (however, ephemeris data is supported from a computer and Garmin Connect)
- Elevation: yes
- Beeper: yes