Features and Specifications:
- 1 year of tracking service included
- Small, lightweight, waterproof up to 1m (IPX7)
- U.S. national coverage, GSM wireless connection
- Set up to 10 geofences online and receive text message or email alerts when GTU 10 has entered or exited an area
- Request current location from a computer or smart phone
- Retrieve up to 7 days of location/track information
- Easily attaches to backpacks, vehicles and pet collars with included case
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Up to 4 week battery life
- Weight: 1.7 oz. ( 48.5g)
- Size: 1.3" x 3.1" x 0.7" (3.4 x 7.8 x 2 cm) W x H x D
The GTU 10 is small, lightweight and waterproof. It easily attaches to a backpack, pet collar or whatever is important to you.
When you purchase a new GTU 10, it comes with 1 year of Standard Tracking (coverage dependent on GSM wireless service within the U.S.), so you'll be ready to go once you register and activate it in your Garmin account.
Then, you can view the location of your GTU 10 on a map from the friendly confines of your computer. For an added level of convenience, you can download the free Garmin Tracker app for your mobile device to compare your current location to the direction and location of your GTU 10. For the ability to automatically route to your GTU 10, you can use a Garmin n?Link! device.
Using your computer or mobile device, you can also:
Create up to 10 geofences (virtual boundaries) for your device. When your GTU 10 enters or exits a geofence, we can send you an email or text message notification.
View track history of where your GTU 10 has been.
Customize device settings for optimal performance, including low battery/powered off notifications to let you know when it's time to recharge or when the device has been turned off.
Make It Yours
The features of the GTU 10 are so flexible, allowing you to use it to fit your lifestyle:
Locate luggage and belongings so nothing gets left behind or lost.
Track your children on their way to school to make sure they arrive safely.
Receive notifications when your pet exits a geofence so you can go track it down.
Let friends or family track your whereabouts on your daily run, or your progress on race day.