Keep Your Eyes Ahead
Get turn-by-turn directions to your destination for easy viewing while driving. Our Head-Up Display (HUD) receives navigation information from your smartphone and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield or an attached reflector lens. HUD automatically adjusts its brightness level, so its projections are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night.
It has more navigation detail than other portable display systems, showing turn indicators, distance to the next turn, current speed and speed limit, and estimated time of arrival. HUD lets you know what lane to be in for your next maneuver, and alerts you if you exceed the speed limit. It also warns you of potential traffic delays and upcoming safety camera locations.
HUD is easy to use. Just apply the transparent film on your windshield (or attach the included reflector lens). Then place HUD onto your vehicle's dashboard and pair it wirelessly with your compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. Using Garmin StreetPilot for iPhone, or NAVIGON for iPhone/Android/Windows Phone 8 (purchase may be required), choose your destination and HUD will project turn-by-turn directions to get you there. An integrated USB port on the vehicle power/adapter cable makes it easy to charge your phone while you're on the go.
Advanced Navigation Through Projection
- Projects navigation information onto your windshield
- Provides estimated time of arrival and Lane Assist
- Displays speed limits, traffic and safety camera alerts
- HUD pairs wirelessly and easily to iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 8 products, and compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphones using Bluetooth connectivity
- For use with Garmin StreetPilot for iPhone or NAVIGON mobile apps
- HUD vehicle power/adapter cable doubles as a phone charger using a USB
- Adjustable to any vehicle's dashboard
- Simple installation makes adjusting the HUD to the dashboard easy
- Display adapts to surrounding light conditions, making it easily readable in bright environments as well as low light conditions
- Display type: VFD (vacuum fluorescent display)
- Display brightness: 7,700 cd/m2
- Color definition: 2-color display (green and red)
- Operation temperature range: -15?C to 70?C
- Storage temperature range: -40?C to 85?C
- Operating voltage: 10 V-28 V
- USB socket voltage/current: 5V/2.1A
- Dimensions: 4.25" W x 3.46" H x 0.73" D (10.8 x 8.8 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 9.77 ounces (277g)