Garmin International is pleased to announce the newest members of the Oregon series: Oregon 450 Exciting new features include a 3" sunlight-readable color touchscreen with enhanced clarity, high-speed USB for faster map transfers with your computer, plus a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass. This compass will allow the unit to report an accurate heading even when the unit is not held level.
The Oregon 450 has high-sensitivity GPS receivers with HotFix. HotFix satellite prediction helps find your position quickly and precisely while the high-sensitivity GPS maintains its signal even in heavy cover and deep canyons. Both units support paperless geocaching, 3-D elevation perspective and Garmin Custom Maps. Garmin Custom Maps is a free and simple process that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your compatible Garmin GPS. If you?re looking for the perfect multipurpose tool for your outdoor adventure, all you need is a rugged Oregon 450 GPS navigator. They are the ideal companion for your outdoor adventures!
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- High-speed USB for faster map transfers with your computer
- Improved 3" sunlight-readable, color, touchscreen display, enhanced clarity
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception
- 850 MB of internal memory for map data and photo navigation
- microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Built-in basemap with DEM data
- Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between units
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface, 240 x 400 pixels (W x H)
- Unit dimensions: 2.3" x 4.5" x 1.4" (W x H x D)
- Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7
- Interface: USB and NMEA 0183
- Up to 16 hours of battery life, battery type: 2 AA (not included) NiMH or Lithium-ion recommended
- Weight: 6.8 oz. with batteries