A dehumidifier helps prevent damage to walls and foundations from excess moisture. Wood furniture; fabrics and carpets will last longer and smell better with proper humidity. Many electronic devices operate best in a controlled environment. And finally; maintaining proper humidity helps reduce allergens and make the space more comfortable. Comfort-Aire's BHD-501-H portable dehumidifier is designed to efficiently and quietly remove moisture from the air and to look good doing it (50 pints per day). Compact; sleek cabinet is stone white in color and roll easily from room to room on durable casters.
- Automatic Defrost - Shuts the unit off if the coil starts to freeze; preventing damage to the unit
- Auto Shut-Off - Turns off the unit when the condensate container is full; panel light also signals that the bucket is full
- Condensate Removal - Condensate can be collected in the front-loading bucket or drained directly out of the unit utilizing the adapter included
- Sight Glass - Makes it easy to quickly see the water level in the bucket
- Auto Restart - Automatically resumes operation after a power outage; ideal for vacation homes; cottages; etc.
- Modern Styling - Stone white cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional settings
- Slide-Out Filter - Side-mounted filter is easily removed; can be washed and reused
- Quiet Operation - A turbo fan with two fan speeds effectively moves air while creating minimal sound
- Top Air Discharge - At least 12" open space should be allowed on all sides of the unit
- Easy-to-Use Controls - Electronic touchpad controls are clearly labeled and located on top of the unit so they're easy to see
- Low Temperature Operation - Operational down to 41 degree F
- Dimensions: 12 x 16.5 x 24 inches
- Weight: 38.6 pounds
- Color: White
- Fan Speed: 2