This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
G-RAID is designed specifically for professional content creation applications and features USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 for universal connectivity and industry-leading performance. It uses the latest-generation chipset and supports simultaneous playback of multiple layers of HDV, DVCPRO HD, and ProRes 422 HQ with the leading video editing applications, including Final Cut Pro. G-RAID is capable of delivering up to 250MB/second transfer rates when connected to any Mac or PC via USB 3.0. The thermo-regulated "smart" fan keeps G-RAID cool and the editing suite quiet.
Professional high-performance dual-drive storage system
G-RAID ? A dual drive, professional RAID 0 storage solution with high-speed USB 3.0 and FireWire interfaces. Designed for professional content creation applications, G-RAID supports simultaneous playback of multiple layers of HDV/DVCPRO HD ProRes 422 HQ with the leading video editing applications, including Apple Final Cut Pro, AVID Media Composer and Adobe Premiere. An all aluminum enclosure, soft power switch and quiet smart fan round out G-RAID's professional feature set.
Easy to Setup
G-RAID is ready right out of the box for use with Mac OS X systems and appears to the system as a single, big and fast disk drive. G-RAID also supports Windows systems with a simple reformat. (The G-RAID 4TB and 8TB models are not supported by Windows XP or older 32-bit operating systems which limit maximum volume size to 2.2TB. G-RAID 4TB and 8TB models are compatible with Mac OS X, Windows Vista or other 64-bit operating systems)
- Transfer files at up to 250MB/sec when connected via USB 3.0!
- Up to 8TB, using 7200RPM hard drives
- Supports multi-stream DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- Hardware RAID 0 with high-speed interface - USB 3.0, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable)
- Integrated "smart" cooling fan for quiet operation and reliability
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x FireWire 800
- G-RAID dual-drive storage system
- Universal AC Power Supply
- (1) USB cable (3.0; backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- (2) FireWire cables (FW 800; FW 800 to 400)
- Quick Start Guide
- 9.25" x 5.12" x 2.87" / 235 x 130 x 73 mm
- 5.09 lbs / 2.31kg
- 2x SATA III
- Up to 64MB
- 7200 RPM
- Thermo-regulated, quiet smart fan