The Hisense DH-50KD1SDLE 50-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier has a built-in 1200-watt heater. This model removes 50 pints of damaging moisture per day from spaces up to 1000 square feet operating at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Three operating modes (manual set, continuous and auto dry) plus the heat function make this unit a versatile choice. During the dehumidification process, water accumulates in the 2-gallon water tank or is continuously emptied into a drain using a drainage hose such as a standard garden hose (hose not included). Additional features include a programmable 24-hour on/off timer, adjustable humidistat and full-tank alert/shutoff.
- Dehumidifier with built-in 1200W (4095 BTUs) heater removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours
- Electronic control panel w/heat function, 3 modes including manual set, continuous and auto dry plus digital display showing relative humidity or time
- Drain hose connection allows for continuous drainage using a standard garden hose (hose not included)
- Washable air filter with a "clean filter" indicator light
- Power cord storage and caster wheels make this unit a breeze to move and store