The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights; fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Compatible with LED and CF Bulbs; this easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors; all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts; compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5 A); and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week. The LCD screen shows time; day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages.
LED compatibility requires neutral wire for operation. To be precise; this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire; load wire; one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer; the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. It's also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included)
- Two operating modes - manual (conventional on/off switch) and automatic
- Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week
- A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Single pole installation (requires neutral wire)
- Compatible with LED and CF bulbs