Designed for those who expect the extraordinary.
The world's first multi-surface glass notebook with three pristine surfaces of scratch-resistant glass, the HP ENVY14 Spectre pushes the boundaries of what an Ultrabook can be. It's a stunning achievement in design that won't weigh you down. With a thin design, long-lasting battery, HD+ display, and ultra-fast response time, it's ready when inspiration strikes.
Designed like no other Ultrabook on the planet.
This is revolutionary: the first notebook with three surfaces of beautiful, scratch-resistant glass.
- Go beyond the everyday - Own the premium Ultrabook that defies conventional design with an unparalleled use of glass inside and out.
- Designed for those who expect the extraordinary, with thin-sheet glass fused to an all aluminum body in nero black and natural silver.
- At 20 millimeters thin and under 4 pounds, you can take it anywhere.
Ready in seconds. Ready when you are.
HP's premium Ultrabook includes the tools you need to get it done - and get it done faster.
- Get going in seconds! Start up as fast as 17 seconds and wake up faster in less than 1 second with performance-tuned software, a solid-state drive and Intel Rapid Start technology.
- Enjoy total freedom: get up to 9 hours and 30 minutes battery life on a single charge.
- Get two years of #1 ranking Norton Internet Security for protection right out of the box.
- Edit photos and videos with the full versions of #1 ranking Adobe Elements software.
A notebook that follows you. As all eyes follow it.
HP designs technology that interacts with both you and the world around you. So it's more intuitive, more useful, and more fun.
- Approach the HP Radiance Backlit Keyboard and it lights up two rows at a time - step away and it dims to save power. Choose from three brightness settings.
- Use intuitive multi-touch gestures for smoother, more precise navigation thanks to the HP Imagepad.
- Capture video or chat in brilliant HD - even in low light with the HP TrueVison HD Webcam.
- Automatically keep data safe from accidental drops and bumps with HP ProtectSmart.
- Turn on the cooling function to automatically keep your PC comfortable on the go with HP CoolSense.
Entertainment that looks and sounds phenomenal.
Unplug and unwind with outstanding audio and brilliant video. Beats Audio with a twist.
- Hear music as the artists intended - high, lows, and everything in between - with Beats Audio, only from HP.
- Adjust levels on the fly with an external volume control that's integrated with Beats Audio software.
- Hear and feel the music with 2 speakers.
- Turn your home into a theatre by streaming music to multiple speakers with HP Wireless Audio.
A display that stretches the imagination.
- Enjoy true-to-life colors, wide viewing angles and a clean, flush-glass look with a 14" diagonal HD+ Radiance Infinity LED-backlit display (1600 x 900)
- It sounds impossible - it looks phenomenal. A full 14? screen fits inside a 13.3" notebook.
- Connect up to two external displays for games and websites (one HDMI, one DisplayPort).
The power to make computing effortless
The ultimate design inspires incredible performance with the latest Intel core processors.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Get up to 9 hours and 30 minutes of battery life on a single charge.
- Get the real-time boost needed for optimal gaming and multitasking performance in breathtaking color and clarity.
Visibly smart performance with a boost with the 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M processor.
- Get immersive, game-ready 3D graphics performance and save power with Intel HD graphics 3000.
- Run faster and lower your risk of data loss with a 128GB Solid State Drive.
- Project your PC content on your TV with Intel Wireless Display.
- Wirelessly sync with phones and PDAs, plus print files up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth.
Enjoy world-class concierge service.
Sacrifice nothing, including support, with complimentary HP concierge service. Get dedicated assistance, setup help, and more.
Your ENVY comes with Platinum support from HP Total Care:
HP notebooks are engineered to meet US Department of Defense durability standards for shock, vibration, high temperature and humidity. You can count on HP to be reliable - and for support whenever you need it. In fact, HP is the only PC maker to be certified by the Technology Services Industry Association for Excellence in Service
Operations for three years in a row. Check the label placed on the bottom cover for your PC's warranty period.
During your limited warranty period you get:
- 24 x 7 toll-free technical and limited software support in English or Spanish
- Direct access to an ENVY assistant
- On-demand basic set up support from an ENVY assistant.
- 24 x 7 technical assistance via online chat, email, or phone
- Parts and labor coverage, including customer-replaceable parts, free shipping to and from repair centers, and authorized service provider options
In addition, and at no charge, you get lifetime access to:
- HP Support Forum in English, French, or Spanish
- HP Support Assistant: click the icon in your taskbar or desktop for easy access to automated maintenance, built-in diagnostic tools, and a choice of assistance options.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M Processor 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.30 GHz
- 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- 128GB solid-state drive flash module
FINISH AND FEATURES
- Ultra-light all aluminum body with super-durable glass surfaces in natural silver and nero black
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- 14.0-inch diagonal Radiance HD+ Infinity LED-backlit display (1600 x 900)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- Intel 2x2 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN + Bluetooth with WiDi
- 2-in-1 digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards and Multimedia cards
- Beats Audio with 2 speakers
- HP Wireless Audio
- HP Radiance Backlit Keyboard
- HP Imagepad with on/off button and precision multi-touch gesture support
EXTERNAL NOTEBOOK PORTS
- 1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 mini-DisplayPort
- 1 HDMI
- 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
- 1 Headphone-out/Microphone-in combo
- 12.88" (L) x 8.70" (W) x 0.79" (H)
- 3.97 lbs
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Power-on password
- Accepts 3rd-party security locking devices
- 65W AC adapter
- 4-Cell 58WHr lithium-ion HP long life battery
- Up to 9 hours and 30 minutes
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Toll-Free Support (NA)
- 1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
- 30-Days Free Limited Software Support with 1-Year (from date of purchase) with Product Registration.
SECURITY AND SUPPORT
- Free 2-year Norton Internet Security 2012 Subscription
- HP Support Assistant: Update your PC, troubleshoot problems and get technical support.
- HP Power Manager: Adjust settings for optimal battery life or performance.
- HP Recovery Manager: Recover, restore and create recovery media for your PC.
- The NextBench
- HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection (HP 3D DriveGuard)
- HP CoolSense: Turn it on to stay comfortable when away from your desk or table.
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Microsoft Silverlight
PRODUCTIVITY AND FINANCE
- Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook
- Windows Live Essentials 2011: Mail, Messenger, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Writer, Mesh
- HP Radiance Backlit Keyboard: Turn proximity sensor off or on and set sensitivity level.
MULTIMEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Cyberlink PowerDVD
- Cyberlink Power2Go BE
- Cyberlink YouCam DE: Chat live and capture video or photos. Be yourself or a favorite avatar!
- HP MovieStore powered by Rovi: Rent or buy latest movies and TV shows.
- RaRa Music: Music for every mood!
- Beats Audio
- HP Wireless Audio
- Internet Explorer 9
- HP Wireless Display
- Project your content on your HD TV-wirelessly.
- Bing Bar for Internet Explorer 9