Easy. Simple. All in One Place.
The Compaq Presario CQ1 is an All-in-One PC that includes all your computing essentials and a few extras built-in at a price worth cheering about. It fits the PC and display into a slim, easy to use, and affordable package that meets your basic computing needs and fits in any environment so you can save and look good doing it.
- Built in 18.5" display, speakers and wireless capability make this an easy to use, streamlined PC.
- Space-saving design puts your entire PC on top of your desk while concealing antennas, cables, and messy peripherals for a clean, uncluttered computing space.
- Affordably priced all-in-one computing. The display is included in the PC so there is one price, one warranty, and one efficient power supply.
- Pre-loaded and easy to use applications address your communications, entertainment and productivity needs.
Energy Star qualified. One power cord and an efficient power supply provides for the entire solution (as compared to multiples needed for traditional tower and display combinations)
Relax with 24/7 Support
Compaq stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, e-mail, and online.
- Intel Atom Processor D525
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Get excellent performance with 2GB DDR3 system memory
- 320GB hard drive stores up to 65,000 songs or 52,000 photos
- SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology
- Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
- Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
- Front-panel 6-in-1 memory card reader
- 24 x 7 toll-free phone support and one-year HP limited warranty provide priceless peace of mind
Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - makes everyday tasks simple-and makes new things possible.
Processor: Intel Atom Processor D525
Processor Speed: 1.80GHz
Chipset: Intel NM10 Express Chipset
Cache: 1MB Cache
Memory: 2GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM memory (1x2GB) (expandable to 4GB)
Hard Drive: 320GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive
Optical Drive(s): Slot-load SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology, 8x DVD-R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 6x DVD?R DL, 5x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD-ROM, 24x CDR, 24x CDRW, 24x CD-ROM
Video Graphics: Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
Network Interface: 10/100Base-T network interface
Wireless Connectivity: Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
Sound: High-performance 2.0 Speakers
Memory Slots: 2 SoDIMM (200-pin, DDR3) (one available)
Expansion Slots: 2 PCI-E x1 mini socket slots (occupied)
- 6-in-1 memory card reader (left side) ? supports Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), MultiMedia Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, xD
- Line-out (left side)
- MIC-In (left side)
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (2 left side, 4 back,1 port for card reader at front side, 1 port for WLAN ) (6 ports available)
- RJ45 (10/100 LAN) (back)
- DC-Jack (adapter input) (back)
Mouse and Keyboard: Compaq USB keyboard and optical mouse
Web Camera: Integrated webcam and built-in microphone
Integrated Display: 18.5" 16:9 HD widescreen display
Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 768
Response Time: 5ms
Dimensions:18.50" (L/D) x 3.66" (W) x 14.06" (H) approx.
Weight: 11.02 lbs, approx.
Warranty and Support
- 1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- 24x7 toll-free phone support
- Lifetime use of HP Support Assistant to keep your Windows 7PC up to date and get assistance when you need it.
- Chat with a support specialist
- Hardware: One year parts and labor from date of purchase
- Software: One year technical toll-free phone assistance
- Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider
Photo and Video: Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Burn data files and folders and copy discs. Print disc labels, paper jewel boxes, and CD inserts
Productivity: Office 2010 preloaded (purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite). HP Support Assistant: helps you maintain the performance of your PC and resolve problems with automated updates and tune-ups, built-in diagnostics, and guided assistance. HP Advisor: makes your PC easier to use -view your status at a glance, access support, discover more ways to use your PC, and navigate easily to your favorite software and services.
PC Security: Norton Internet Security 2011: Preinstalled security software helps protect you from viruses, spyware, and other online threats, right out of the box (60 days of complimentary live updates). This PC includes a FREE 30 day subscription of Norton Online Backup. To activate, simply click on the Windows Start button and launch Norton Online Backup.