Style and quality at an affordable price
Get exactly the computing performance you need for home, school, and your essential computing needs. The Compaq Presario CQ5210F comes with the power and memory to handle a variety of tasks, efficiently and reliably. The Compaq Presario CQ5210F, with its stylish design, is backed by Compaq?s award winning support and services.
- Top-positioned power button enables convenient use
- Full glossy black modern design
- Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center
- Protected by Norton Internet Security 2009: Protect your PC out of the box.(11)
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you create custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CD and DVD discs.(6)
Simplicity, security, and real-life innovation: Compaq & Windows 7(1)
Compaq personal computers deliver the features you need to get the most from Windows 7. Together, Compaq and Windows 7 provide intuitive system control, powerful search and organization, and more security when you go online. (1) Windows 7 provides the latest operating system improvements and enhancements from Microsoft.
- HP Advisor PC Discovery gives you access to software and services you need to get the most out of your Win 7 HP PC.
- HP Support Assistant provides a rich set of troubleshooting tools to solve Win 7 HP PC problems faster
- HP Advisor Dock lets you customize your Win 7 desktop so you can find what you want faster
Protection right out of the box
Pre-installed security software protects every Compaq PC from viruses, spam, spyware, and other online threats, right out of the box. Your PC also includes 60 days of ongoing protection, and after 60 days, you can update your subscription to help protect your PC from future outbreaks.(11) Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009 protects your PC right out of the box. (60 day live update)(11)
Service and support
Compaq stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, e-mail, and online.(10)
- HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7: - Toll-free telephone support at 1800 OK Compaq (1.800.652.6672) in English and Spanish in the United States or English and French in Canada. - Real-time online chat. - E-mail, usually answered within one hour.
- A desktop icon offers one-click access to online technical support, troubleshooting and downloads
- Genuine Windows 7 Premium 64-bit - makes everyday tasks simple - and makes new things possible.(1)
- AMD Athlon II X2 215 Dual-Core Processor(2)
- NVIDIA nForce MCP61 Chipset
- 3GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory (1x2048MB and 1x1024MB)(3)
- 500GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive(4)(5)
- SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology(6)
- Write: 16x max DVD?R, 12x max DVD?R DL, 8x max DVD+RW, 6x max DVD-RW, 12x max DVD-RAM, 40x max CD-R, 32x max CD-RW. Read: 16x max DVD-ROM, 40x CD-ROM(6)
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE Graphics with 256MB integrated shared graphics memory. Up to 1407MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows 7(16)
- 10/100Base-T network interface
- Integrated audio, 6 speaker configurable
- 2 DIMM (240-pin, DDR2) (occupied)
- 1 PCI (available)
- 2 PCI Express x1 (one available)(24)
- 1 PCI Express x16 (one available)(24)
- 2 external 5.25 inch (one available)
- 1 external 3.5 inch (one available)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (Back)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (Front)
- Headphone, Microphone (Front)
- 2 PS/2; LAN; Microphone/Line-in/Line-out (Back)
- VGA-out (Back)
Mouse and Keyboard
- Compaq USB keyboard
- Compaq USB optical mouse
- Unpackaged: 6.54 inch (W) x 16.87 inch (L/D) x 15.11 inch (H)
- Packaged: 19.61 inch (W) x 23.03 inch (L/D) x 9.65 inch (H)
- Unpackaged: 11.00 lbs
- Packaged: 12.50 lbs
- Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Edit, burn and archive data to discs.(13)
- Microsoft Works 9: Includes a word processor, spreadsheet, database and calendar
- Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007 Trial: 60-day trial version(14)
- HP Total Care Advisor 3.2: HP Advisor makes your PC easier to use -view your status at a glance, access support, discover more ways to use your PC, and navigate easily to your favorite software and services.
- Norton Internet Security 2009: Protect your PC out of the box (60 days of complimentary live updates)(11)
- Easy sign-up to major dial-up and broadband Internet Service Providers: (15) - MSN dial-up (offer included) - NetZero Dial-Up (offer included) - NetZero Accelerated Dial-Up (offer included)
- Juno Turbo Dial-Up (offer included) - High Speed Internet Services Comparison Shopping
Service and Support
Warranty and Support
- Warranty Options: -1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online (10) or toll-free by phone -Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider.
- Support Options: -Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center. -Easy, online access to questions, answers and troubleshooting information via hp.com/support - Direct, knowledgeable assistance available 24/7 toll-free by phone.
- Extended Service Plans: -You can choose from a variety of Extended Service Plans from HP to meet your individual needs by calling 1-866-234-1377 or by going to hp.com/go/totalcare